Complete chaos

Emma's P.O.V
Everything is anything BUT fine right now. After mocha and I talked I set up an SOS meeting with the girls.

"So what's the big emergency?" Kora asks me as her, drea, and Ella gets closer to where I'm sitting. "I'll tell you in a few minutes, where's Harley?" I asked and they all shrugged.

After a few minutes I see her in the distance she runs up to us and sits down. "You called?" She asks and I nod.

"I found out some information from the web and mocha. Apparently, we're not just protecting Earth but the whole galaxy as well. So monsters from around the universe will come to fight us and failing is not an option,"

"The fire ruby, the ruby Ember was talking about is a precious artifact no one believes exists. There was a legend saying how the stone was created. Apparently, it was crafted by the fires of 6 different planets making it super powerful. Whoever has the ruby has complete control of all kinds of fire." I finish explaining to them.

"So Ember wants the ruby so she can control every type of fire there is, but if she succeeds in finding it then she can destroy the universe." Bella gasps in horror as I nod in agreement with her statement.

"Did the legend say anything about where it's supposed to be?" Andrea asks. "Well not specifically, it said the ruby will show to the one who's worthy it was last believed to be seen on Earth in an abandoned area with lots of other gems." I sigh in frustration.

"That's why Ember thought the ruby might be in the factory it relates to the location it was last seen." Kora pouts as she starts to think of something.

"I say we find the ruby before she does, we look everywhere possible and start with the factory maybe they missed something," Bella suggests and we agreed.

"Leah, you okay?" I ask my friend turning to see her pale face. "No...there's something you need to know." She trails off before telling us what happened to her at the factory, about the visions and the prophecy.

" Now I'm even more confused," Andrea whines as she lies down on the grass.

"How about this, me and Bella will decipher the prophecy while you three try finding the ruby," Harley suggests and we agree.

Then she stands up and pulls her jacket closer to her. "I'm going to go home, it's getting late and we do have school tomorrow... I'll see you, girls, later." She smiles weakly and walks away.

We all exchange a confused glance "You think she's okay?" I ask making the other three sigh " I hope so." Bella says looking at Harley's retreating figure with worry.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Harley's P.O.V
I walked away from my friends just because I needed some air. At first, I thought the whole power thing is awesome, and saving the world would be hard but worth it. Now I realize how much of a responsibility it is.

And the visions got me worried even more. I need to talk to someone who knows exactly what I'm going through. But there's no one who used to be a 'superhero'.

I walked through the alley the once blue sky now pitch black. "Hey, girly what's a girl like you doing in this part of town?" A creepy voice booms through my thoughts.

I feel the anger boil through my veins. A girl like me? WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I turned to the creep to see a boy a little older than me probably. He had brown eyes and blonde hair. He was wearing a nasty smirk on his face-oh how I'm going to slap that smirk right off his face- and he was clearly drunk.

"For your information smart guy. A girl like me can be anywhere she wants to be. I was alone for a reason so why don't you shove off." I growled at him before walking again.