Correcting Twilight Gurl - Part 2

Bold is me, normal is her words, I refuse to call what she has put down on her computer writing.

ok, so everyones sayign that Bella from twilight is like so boring and a bad role model. that NO TRUE AT ALL!

I MUST NOT TELL LIES (all you Potterheads understand 😉)

1. first, bella Swann is so pretty!!! thats really good and it gives girls somthign to aspire to! like since bellas pretty shes inspiring girls to take better care of themselves and try to be prettier!!

WTF IS THIS? HERMIONE IS GORGEOUS, AND WHO GIVES A F**** IF YOU ARE PRETTY OR NOT! BAD MESSAGE, PRETTINESS DOES NOT MATTER! 

2. Bellas really smart. like she gets realy good grades and studys and all. lik im not sayign Harry potter isnt smart but hes not that smart and he flunks History of Magic and he doest get all A's but Bella does, and shes into deep stuff like Romeo and juliet and studying and books and she reads Jane Austen in her spare time so shes fantastic role model since she so smart!

No, she's not smart. We never see her studying, and she has de0in babies in her spare time. And Hermione gets all A+'s! And do YOU even know what Romeo and Juliet is? It's a really complex love story, and I find it disgusting how that masterpiece of Shakespere can be compared to Meyer's garbage of a book.

3. she teaches you about love. like she shows how its important to be in love and all the htings people do for love! its so adorable how much she loves Edward and they are so cute together!

No, that's not REAL love. You may be attracted to someone at first sight, but you can't love them because you don't know their personality. Romione, Hinny and Jily are what real love is. They take time to fall in love, and their love is so strong.

4. Shes realy strong. like shes protestign about the stuff she belives in, like when she wants to keep Renesmee the baby even though edward don't want her to! like she strong and stands up for waht she belives in even if it dangerus to her!

She's not strong. That was her baby, and she was idiotic to stand up for that demon that nearly killed her and nearly got everyone killed. That wasn't like Ginny standing up for the DA and getting beaten for it. That wasn't like Hermione letting the love of her life leave her because she knew she had to find the Horcruxes. That wasn't like Harry going to die. That wasn't like Tonks persevering in her relationship with Remus, even though he was a REAL werewolf. That wasn't strength that Bella showed, that was idiocy.

5. Shes so creative! like she came up with a super unique name for her baby, Renesmee! so adorabel!

Definition of ship name: Two names merged together, often to support their relationship. That would be like me naming my daughter Linny or my son Scorbus. Ridiculous.

6. shes modest and humbel. Like Edward wants to buy her stuff since hes rich but shes not using him for his money and she doesnt let him just buy stuff for her!!

WTF! No, Ginny is modest. She does not even give a f**** about Harry's millions or that he's the most famous boy in the world. She doesn't love The Boy Who Lived, she love Harry.

7. Shes played by Kristen stewart. thats like a bonus in itself cos Kristen is so amazing and beautiful and pretty and talanted and gorgeously stunning!

PLEASE! Emma Watson is amazing, and she won Prettiest Girl Of The Year on a magazine in 2014.

8. Shes populer! like evryone likes her at her new school so shes totally doing it right! and popularity is good thing so that gives girls and fans new thing to aspire to!! shes clearly awesome if a lot of people like her right?

NO NO NO! Popularity doesn't matter, REAL friends do. Also, nobody is that popular on their first day of school! That is giving young girls unrealistic expectations!

ok, I could go on all night!!!

SO COULD I!

Peace!

Okay, I shall have a piece of your brain! Oh no, there isn't a brain, just a vast pit of emptiness in your skull!

LizzieBella

Oh, I thought your name was Idiot.