Part 9: Words

I just love dis song

Taehyung's POV:
I didn't know where to go.

I just kept on walking and walking down the streets in the darkness. My walking turned into a jog and then to a run, before I knew it- I was crying. My state of mind was blurry and everything in my life looked bleak.
Drops of red liquid fell onto my clothes- I was having another nose bleed.
I crossed a road when the light turned red and scanned the cars. A familiar face came into view- Jungkook. Why the fuck did he have a car?

He looked shocked to see me and I don't blame him, I've been avoiding him straight after he took my v-card. Little bitch.
I fastened my pace so he was out of my view and carried on my walk, where I was heading I didn't know.

I sat down in front of a corner store a familiar street. 'I need to make sure I don't get lost'. Why was this happening to me, what did I do wrong?
I've been such a good child, I did my best to make my father and step-mother proud but now...

Fuck them.

Who was I supposed to call now? My phone was at home and there was no way I was going to go back to that hell hole. I looked up at the stars, they were so pretty, I wish I could be them- free and beautiful.

Sobs escaped from my mouth and I clenched my fists 'why the fudge am I crying, this is all your fault Taehyung?!' I shouted at my self. It was true though, I'm a failure and that's all I'll ever be.

A shadow appeared on the ground and I widened my eyes as I saw who it was.
"Hey baby, I haven't seen you in a while" Jungkook said wiping my tears and blood with his finger.

"What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I'm having a m-mental breakdown here!?" I screamed in his face.
"Who taught you how to speak like that to me Tae baby?" He asked smirking at me.
"Don't baby me you rapist" I replied, "Stay a-away from me".
"I'm pretty sure you enjoyed it when I ripped you apart baby, how is that rape?" He said bluntly.
People on the streets gave me and Jungkook judging glares, a women even covered her son's ears.

"You c-can't just say th-that here on the st-st-streets!" I quickly got up and covered his mouth. I could feel him smirk on my palm and in an instant he swiftly picked me up around his waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist and took a look at his face. It was perfect.
(Don't worry I'm not a perv).

Pretend it's night. Ok continue with the story!!!! 😁
"You enjoying the view princess?" He asked, he is so full of himself!
"Shut up! Wh-what are you taking me J-Jungkook? Let go of m-me!" I began hitting him with my arms and kicking him continuously. He began to walk over to a black car, most likely his car, but screw that, back to kicking!

Third Person POV:
Taehyung immediately stopped kicking Jungkook when he felt a strong hand squeeze his butt.
"J-JUNGKOOK!" He shouted but all he got was a laugh in return. Taehyung's face was all red, so to hide it he placed his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. He was gently placed into the front of the car and Jungkook slammed the door shut making Taehyung flinch.
Jungkook got into the car and turned it on, beginning to drive.

It was an awkward ride so to break the silence Taehyung asked a question.
"J-jungkook, would somebody get t-turned on if th-they saw s-s-someone turn on a l-light?".
"What the actual fuck Taehyung?" Jungkook chuckled at the stupid question making them both laugh.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook again, analysing his facial features. 'He is so hot'.

"I know I am baby" Jungkook said smugly.
"..." Taehyung looked anywhere else but Jungkook the whole ride.

. . .

They both exited the car and Taehyung followed behind Jungkook.
"This is my home baby, I live alone so I can do anything to you, so don't annoy me or you'll get punished okay?" Jungkook told Taehyung raising an eyebrow when he didn't get an answer.
"Taehyung baby, you need to answer me, or your getting it".

Taehyung quickly turned to face Jungkook and nodded his head. "Words Tae" Jungkook said.
" Ok.".

Taehyung's POV:
How does he have that much controller over me? I don't want to 'get it' so I might as well comply to his rules. I followed him inside the house and sat on the couch.
(Lol that rhymes in a way hehe🙊)
A random person entered the room looking a bit tipsy.
"Jungkook, is that-" "Oh, it's the fag" Jennie burped and came running to Jungkook. Jungkook looked utterly disgusted and I don't blame him. That pig thinks she can do what she wants whenever she wants to whoever she wants. The thought of her makes my blood boil, and I'm not denying the fact that I've had some pretty dark thoughts of what she would look like dead.
"Kooks, where have you been, nevermind let's go to our room now ok" Jennie proceeded to walk to the stairs but Jungkook stopped her.

"Jennie what did I tell you, get out of my fucking house, we're over you fugly hoe" Jungkook glared at her.
(No hate to Jennie by the way she's pretty).
Oh, so they got together after we did it.

"Oh come on Kooks, let's just have some fun and then I'll leave yeah!" Jennie generally looked like a mad crackhead at this point.
I just sat there quiet while Jennie and Jungkook fought.
Eventually Jungkook managed to get Jennie to leave but he did have a lot of slapping marks.
"Oh my god, Jungkook are you-" "Im fine Taehyung, get lost you fag" Jungkook said angrily.
Taehyung ran up to Jungkook and touched his face.
"Do you have a first aid kit or something, do want some lemon and ginger tea?" I asked worriedly. He looked bad.

Taehyung was about to feel Jungkook's face once more when Jungkook grabbed his hand tightly.
"Fuck Taehyung, why don't you learn?" He asked menacingly.
"I-I only wanted t-to help" I said sadly looking down, he was so scary sometimes. Tears dropped down my face and I felt a pair of large hands snake around my waist.
"You're so tiny baby," Jungkook said warmly.

There it is, with those pet names.
One minute he is so kind and the next he's a demon.
"I-I am not!" I said hitting his chest jockingly. We stayed there for a few seconds and realised what we were doing. I pushed Jungkook off me and ran upstairs.

'Where da fuq is my room?!'. This place is huge!
"Need help?" Jungkook asked, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He didn't look happy.
"Uhm y-yes please" I said looking down. That awkward tension again.

I followed Jungkook to my room. "This is your room for now ok, the room on the left is my room. Do not go inside, understood?" He ordered frowning. What's his problem?
I nodded and was about to dash into my room when Jungkook gripped my hand.
"Words baby" he said.

"Yes Jungkook.".

Ok this story may be moving fast but I'm so sorry, this is my first story so yeah.
Hope u enjoyed it!
No pictures/memes for today because it won't work sorry
When it does I'll add one!

 Hope u enjoyed it!No pictures/memes for today because it won't work sorry When it does I'll add one!