tres

jungguk threw his phone away from him and lied down on his bed.

"jeon jungguk! are you here!" a deep ass voice sounded across jungguk's room. he groaned and got up of his old cranky bed. on his way to his door, he stuck his already messy hair even more with his fingers.

"yes, yoongi hyung? why are you banging on my door at nine pm?" the youngest of the six asked as he yawned and stretched.

"jeon jungguk!" jungguk's eyes widened and quickly retreated to the back of his door. but yoongi stopped the door from closing.

"you told seokjin hyung to come?" jungguk hissed at yoongi. yoongi shrugged. he never cared if jungguk got scolded by seokjin. also, yoongi believes jungguk is guilty of what he did.

"jeon jungguk! why did you change the name of the group chat? huh?" seokjin banged on jungguk's door. jungguk leaned against his door to prevent seokjin from barging into his room.

"it's just. for. fun!" jungguk argued.

"really? huh?" seokjin continued questioning the poor young boy.

"yes! yes! yes, i swear, hyung, i swear!" jungguk said. finally, the old, grumpy young man released jungguk's poor door.

"fine. now, who wants spaghetti?" seokjin's mood immediately changed from angry to excited. jungguk glared at yoongi.

"why did you call seokjin hyung to come?" jungguk asked his sleepy hyung. his eyes were drooping and he could barely hear the brown-haired talking.

"jungguk... just let me in. i'm tired," yoongi whined. jungguk groaned and let him in. yoongi immediately crashed into his bed and is already asleep.

jungguk shook his head at his hyung.

"aish, this hyung..."

ay yoonkook and jinkook. i love. 

remember: you nice, keep going. :)