The fieldtrip (Part two)

Bill's P.O.V

to where we left off

"Well if it isn't both of the WORTHLESS FAGS?!" Gideon shouted, bearing a sardonic smirk, his cold eyes seemingly piercing into my soul, sending a shiver down my spine as my beating heart dropped at the feeling of my ex-lover's, presence following behind Gideon, his eyes baring down at the brunette beside me.

"Ya know, you could at least use something a little more creative if you're going to constantly act like two little, baby-bitches running around the room both failing and attempting to seek attention and start shit." Dipper replied with venom lacing his words as he quickly stood up, glaring down at Gideon and seemingly avoiding Tad's gaze.

"Oh yeah? Well at least I don't go around acting all pathetic like an attention seeking whore!!" Gideon spat angrily his pig like little face went red from anger, heavily breathing as if he was out of breath.

I could see the flash of fury in his eyes as he lifted his arm ready to strike. ...I should stop him before shit hits the fan... I thought as I quickly pulled him back down into a choke-hold ...What the fuck are you doing!? idiot!!... I internally screeched, pulling him closer as his scent of strawberry scented shampoo and pine entering my nose.

"I-I uh... Pinetree...?"  I asked softly before looking up, his body still pressed into mine. ...Well shit, you really walked into this one... I thought, silently promising myself to punish myself later for my ridiculous outburst of pure stupidity and impulsiveness.

"Awh, look at his little boyfriend, preventing the psychopath from losing control," Gideon teased with both disgust and amusement in his tone.

Dipper's P.O.V.

...Why do I let them bother me. Why do I even bother. Why do they only do this shit to me. Why do I get so damn angry?... I internally asked myself, shutting the world out as I let my mind wander. 

"Hey Pinetree you alright?" Bill asked, breaking down the silence that I never noticed, looking down as my head was now on his lap.

"Yeh," I replied, chuckling awkwardly as I looked at the spot that Tad and Gideon were previously standing.

"What happened with them?" I  blurted out. "I took care of em'." Bill responded calmly, taking in a deep breath and exhaling, as I could feel his body relax.

"You must've done a damn good job intimidating those two," I joked, half smiling.

"Damn right." Bill beamed with a smirk.

"Why do you think they started working together to make our lives more miserable?" I asked, my eyes squinting as I looked at the bright rays of sunlight coming from up above.

"Who knows? Maybe they're the ones who're gay, I think they're just jealous we pull it off better than they do." Bill pointed out carelessly, chuckling at his statement.

"Ya know what we should do?" Bill asked, his eyes giving off a mischievous glint.

"What?" I replied, tilting my head slightly so I could hear him better.

"We should show them that they can't fuck with us," Bill emphasized with a grin.

"I'm in." I replied with excitement and giddiness.

Author's note

hhhhhhhheyyyyyyyyyyy, it's me, I'm still alive.

A lot of events have happened with my mental health, and I have taken a few trips to the mental hospital due to countless suicide attempts. I have been struggling with my PTSD, CPTSD, anxiety and depression. 

Furthermore, I am pleased to tell you that I will be updating regularly from this moment foward.

~Author Chan