Chapter 5: Falling in Love

Hyunjin P.O.V

I made my way back to the dorm room finally. When I got inside Changbin was just coming out from the shower. I took off my shoes and plopped on my bed.

"How's your plan going with Seungmin?" Changbin asked while drying his hair.

"I thought you didn't want to know." I said.

"Well now I'm curious because you don't seem so into it as you were a few days ago."

"I am. It's just Seungmin is really hard to seduce. He's super innocent, like extremely innocent and pure. Everytime I try something he unintentionally avoids it somehow or doesn't get the hint. I don't know how someone can be that innocent."

"Maybe he's faking it because he's embarrassed to actually reject you."

"Impossible. No one ever rejects me. I'm too handsome."

"You're such a narcissistic playboy." Changbin said while rolling his eyes.

"Anyways I have to go meet Felix at the café now. Bye." He said as he quickly headed out the door.

After Changbin left I stayed on the bed, just thinking to myself. How am I supposed to seduce Seungmin if he's constantly like this? I was frustrated because what was supposed to take a couple of days is now dragging on forever. I mean I'm not complaining though, like I said before I love a challenge. But the quicker I get Seungmin to fall in love with me, the easier it is to break his heart. So I need to act quick.

After laying on the bed for a few mimutes I got up and decided to go to the café, hoping to ruin Changbin and Felix's little date. However, as I walked in my eyes set on something else. I noticed Seungmin sitting at a table alone with his head slightly down. I ordered two chocolate lattes with whipped cream and sat at the table with him.

"Here Seungmin! I saw you sitting alone so I got this for you." I said smiling while handing him the latte.

Seungmin smiled back. "Oh hey Hyunjin. Wow, thank you for the latte!"

His smile made me blush a little.

"So why are you here alone Seungmin? I mean if you're going to be here you might as well order something."

"Well it's a sad story actually. I was waiting here for someone because we were supposed to have a first date. But they were late so I decided not to order and wait for them. And they never showed up, so I am here alone." Seungmin said upset, his voice soft and cracking.

My heart dropped. Waiting for someone? First date?

"Well forget them now Seungmin. I am here." I said cheering him up.

He looked up and slightly smiled at me. Then he took his drink and started drinking it.

The mood was depressing so we sat in silence for a few moments. After Seungmin finished taking a sip he looked out the window. I noticed he had some whipped cream left on his mouth.

"Seungmin you have something on your mouth." I said as I got up to remove it.

But instead of wiping it off with a napkin... I licked his lips to remove it.
I leaned foward, closer to him and gently licked his lips. Then I sat back down.

"Mmm, sweet." I said while smirking.

Seungmin froze and didn't say anything. He was blushing so hard.

"Seungmin you're blushing!!" I laughed at him.

"Did you just lick me?" He asked surprised and panicked.

"Want me to do it again?" I asked, winking at him.

"N-no." Seungmin said as he quickly got up and turned the other way. He was a flustered and panicked mess.

Doing good Hyunjin. Seungmin will fall for you in no time.

-----------------------------

~Hey guys!! How is the story so far? I really don't know which direction this is going in yet but I'm trying to make it good.

-Sierra♡