Chapter 6: Racing Thoughts

Seungmin P.O.V

I was so surprised by Hyunjin's actions that I immediately got up and left the café. I ran away as far from the café as I could. I could feel my face heat up as I ran away.

What just happened?
Did Hyunjin just lick my lips?
Why does my face feel so hot?

All these thoughts ran through my head as I continued running. Eventually I made it back to the dorm rooms. I went inside, washed my face in the sink, and then laid down on the bed to catch my breath. I tried to stay there however my mind could not stop thinking about the moment that just happened earlier at the café. So I decided to go to the library to read and distract myself from those thoughts.

I walked to the library and when I got there I picked out a book and started reading it. My mind slowly drifting off...

------------------------------

Hyunjin P.O.V

"No don't leave! I'm sorry." I whispered to myself. I meant to say it out loud but Seungmin was already out the door before the words could escape my mouth. I sat there rethinking my actions when I noticed that Seungmin left his drink on the table. "I should at least return this to him and apologize." I said to myself.

Ugh why am I feeling sorry for him?
I'm a playboy I should be enjoying thjs!! Whatever.

I made my way slowly to the library. I have never been to the library before so of course it took me forever to get there because I was lost. When I finally got to the library with some help, I looked all over for Seungmin. Then I saw a boy from behind that looked like Seungmin, with a book next to him. I approached the table and sat down next to him. When I sat down I realized he was sleeping. He had his hand in one arm with the other stretched out. His mouth was closed and he breathed slowly and softly.

He looks so cute and innocent while sleeping...

Then I hit my head and came back to reality. I left his drink there to return it to him and then left the library so he could finish his nap. I didn't want to bother him anymore.

---------------------------

Seungmin P.O.V

I woke up yawning and stretching out my arms.

Where am I? I thought to myself.

"Oh I'm in the library. I must have drifted off while reading."

I picked up my head and saw a cup next to me.
"Is that my latte from earlier that I never finished?" I asked myself. When I picked it up I noticed something was written on it. It was a phone number.

320-xxx-xxxx
-H <3

Hyunjin returned this to me with his phone number?

I saved the phone number in my contacts but I never texted him. Then I finished the latte and threw away the cup, making my way back to my dorm room.

---------------------------

Seungmin P.O.V

Two hours passed and I still had Hyunjin on my mind. Laying in bed, I stared at my phone looking at his contact over and over. Maybe I should text him and apologize. I thought to myself. I felt bad for just leaving him at the café like that and running away, so I decided apologizing was the least I could do.

Seungmin
Hey Hyunjin. I wanted to say I'm sorry for running away at the café. I didn't know how to react and I panicked.

A couple of minutes later he replied...

Hyunjin
It's okay Seungmin it's not your fault, I made the move first ;). Besides I'd never be mad at you.

Seungmin
Thanks, Hyunjin. Can we continue being friends?

Hyunjin
Sure... ;)

I put my phone down feeling at ease now. I could finally put that moment past me and move foward. I closed my eyes to finally get some rest. Not even two seconds later my phone alarm went off, startling me. I jumped up and quickly grabbed my phone to see who it was. It was a notification from Hyunjin. I clicked on his name and saw a picture attached...