my brother's older best friend g.d

Grayson was your brothers older bestfriend and there was no denying that there was something that lurked between you two. It was very obvious, to everyone, in fact. Whenever Grayson came over he would tease you, he'd stare at you for long periods of time, even when you caught him, he'd still stare. You'd stare at him to, but never near as obvious, but he still knew.

You felt a tad different though, you felt that texting him and FaceTime wasn't enough. You desired him; his touch perhaps. His large and strong, veiny hands wrapped around your throat, squeezing a bit tighter when you disobeyed his demands. His voluptuous lips, targeting every sensitive spot on your skin that made your toes curl just at the thought of it.

Fuck.

After doing your afternoon jog, you head inside; panting continuously after rushing inside. You grab a bottle of water, gulping it, before leaning on the fridge and resting your eyes, letting the cold stainless steel fridge soothe your body.

You open your eyes, to see Grayson sitting on the barstool in the corner of the kitchen. He looked you up and down, his tongue swiping across the inside of his cheek and his lips as you stood there in your leggings and a sports bra, which both complimented your boobs and bottom. You smirk, realizing what he's up to. You then bend down enticingly slow, unlacing your sneakers, hiding your smile. For once, you knew you had him whipped and wrapped right around your finger.

As you lean back up, you feel his strong arms slam you against the wall, not caring about his or more specifically your well-being, giving you teased him and it was time for his turn. His turn to dominate you, drive you crazy, destroy you, fuck you until the words coming out of your mouth are hoarse. Choking you as he demanded things out of you, getting angry at you cause of your disobeyment, But that was Grayson, he loved sex. Especially, rough sex.

"I'll show you what I fuckin feel for you y/n" he flusteredly barked, his hand grabbing your waist and pinning you to the wall, his other hand, pinning your hands above your head, intertwining his hand with yours. He let his lips linger along your collarbones and the alley of your boobs, leaving fresh marks only where he can see them. You only belonged to him, no one else. God forbid anyone who disobeyed Grayson and touched you or you touched someone else.

You moaned in not only pleasure, but impatience, you wanted his body engulfed in yours. His hand let go of your hip, as it then met the waistband of your leggings, his free hand still pinning your hands above your head. His hand then slipped onto your silk thong, as he began to tease outside the material with his index finger, as your erousal began to coat his fingers through the material.

"Now y/n. Tell me something, who can make you this wet? Who can make you beg so bad your in tears? Who treats you this way? You love it don't you kitten? Tell me you love it, or I'll stop". He grunted. He continues rubbing you through the thin material, giving you so much pleasure you feel weak and almost unconscious.

"I-I love" you choke out, growling at your weakness.

"You love what kitten? What do you love?" He teases, his voice soft but tone still demanding. He slows his movements, making you whine from the non consistency.

"Your hands Grayson, fuck. Please Grayson, please" You cry out, your mouth falling open from the difficulty to even get a word out. You where so out of it. You felt the world spinning around you.

"Good girl. Say my name baby, who am I?" He slipped his hand into your thong, making you shudder at the bare contact. He was making It so hard on you, he always loved the reaction and the effect he got on you even when he didn't touch you. He loved watching you barely speak and fall apart under his touch, he knew you never did this with anyone else. His index finger made swift finger eights on your bareness; causing a wave of numbness to coat your nerves. "G-Grayson" you whine.

His hand tightly grips your throat, restricting your airway. "Im not gonna ask again, what's my name" he demanded, his face inches from yours, laced with lust and anger. "Answer me!"

You couldn't barely speak or even stay conscious from the immense pleasure.

"Your so bad for me. I'm gonna fuck you until your begging me to stop and your legs buckle beneath you. All while you orgasm and squirm under my touch. You hear that? Mine. No other man will touch you. I'll Fuck you till your sore and your body is red and drenched in sweat. Be a good girl kitten. Don't you forget who this pussy belongs to" his raw, low husky sounding voice by your ear, as he lightly bites down on your earlobe.

His hand tightened his grip on your throat, as he rubbed you faster. You couldn't hold it in much longer. Your body began to rattle and began to go to war with the remaining grasp that he still had a hold on above your head. His hand intertwined with your hand, showing the non dominant side of him that you also loved, right as you neared your orgasm.

You squeezed his hand as your orgasm nearly came to its peak as you zoned in and out of consciousness from the dominant Grayson, the dirty talk, and his index finger on your bareness; moving at an uncontrollable speed. "I'm gonna cum Grayson, fuck"

"Do it baby. Do it just for me" he targeted at the sensitive spot on your neck, kissing and adding to your orgasm. As it seemed to all happen at once, him rubbing you at a fast pace, and the way his body language connected to yours. Your body squirmed under him as you squeezed his hand that pinned you in pure ecstasy; throwing your head back, trying to catch your breath from your best orgasm yet.

He pulled out his now coated fingers, making you whimper at how sensitive you now where. He looked at you as he brought his fingers to his mouth, gently sucking his middle and index finger. Making him hum at the contact.

He sighs deeply, "we should do this again"

You nod your head, still trying to catch your breath from your orgasm and fathoming at how amazing it felt. "Definitely"

"I left some things in your drawer, FaceTime me later" he says, kissing your lips

"see you later" he winks, looking you up and down, before letting himself out the back door.