🔞🏳️‍🌈088🏳️‍🌈🔞

The ATEEZ member who'd have phone sex with you 

ᴀʀɪᴇs: Seonghwa

"I'm not hearing enough screams coming out of your mouth baby. Harder for me. You can do it."

ᴛᴀᴜʀᴜs: Mingi 

"Touch yourself for me. be loud for me. Show me how good it feels baby. What would you want me to do if I was there? "

ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪJongho

"You're getting louder for me baby. You about to cum? About to cum for me?"

ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀYeosang

"Are you touching yourself to what I'm saying? How dirty."

ʟᴇᴏHongjoong

"Did I just hear you pull our your dildo? I don't think I asked my baby to do that. I thought you were good for me?"

ᴠɪʀɢᴏSan

"Mmh doesn't that feel so good? Add another finger baby. Go faster. Hit the sweet spot. Don't you wish it was me there? My long fingers spreading you open? Fuck I'd do anything to be inside of you right now baby."

ʟɪʙʀᴀWooyoung

"oh fuck I wish it was you around me riding me. Mmmh you'd feel so good around me.

sᴄᴏʀᴘɪᴏYunho

"Damn if I was with you right now I'd be pounding into you, pressing you into the mattress, your ass on display for me. I miss your body."

sᴀɢɪᴛᴛᴀʀɪᴜs: Jongho

"All I want right now is to have my tongue deep deep inside of you, hearing you moan so loud just for me. Letting me know how talented I am with my mouth. You miss my mouth don't you?"

ᴄᴀᴘʀɪᴄᴏʀɴ: Seonghwa

"Are you touching yourself for me babe? How wet are you? If you're not dripping you haven't teased yourself enough."

ǫᴜᴀʀɪᴜs: Hongjoong

" I miss my baby so much. Do you think you could put on a show for me? I know I can't see you, but I can hear you. Moan for me."

ᴘɪsᴄᴇs: Mingi

"I'd do anything to have your mouth around me right now. Your eyes looking up at me as you bob on my cock. fuck babe. I miss your mouth."