🔞🏳️‍🌈136🏳️‍🌈🔞

The ATEEZ member that makes you instantly wet with his gaze

Aries: Hongjoong; his domineering yet sympathetic gaze leaves you begging for more than just two fingers. You'd need something bigger and satisfying. Something that reaches your deepest core inside your body. The feeling of being impaled. The feeling of being completely filled. Where will it reach? It's gonna come out from your mouth. 

Taurus: Yeosang; his oddly observant gaze makes you feel uncertain about what he is thinking. This drives you insane. You want to know his most deep, darkest secrets. Your desire to uncover his secret intents makes you want to devour him in bed, make him beg for more. Make him your slutty baby boy. 

Gemini: Mingi; his unsettling, and calm but penetrating gaze makes your knees weak. You might be confused as to why he provokes such filthy and obscene sexual scenarios to happen in your head. You imagine how his erect cock would feel. Whether he would lose his temper whilst fucking you. Or whether he would even let you have a taste of what a real man could do to you. 

Cancer: San; just by the way he moves his body on stage, you can tell he has tremendous stamina. His monstrous hips. . . you want them thrusting inside your core. The dark, confident fierce, and unflinching gaze makes you want to taste his seed. You wonder whether his seed would taste sweet or sour. You want to worship him as his closest servant. You secretly want to become his personal slut. You want to be degraded by him. Only you. No one else. 

Leo: Yunho; his bright and eager gaze has to be the cause of your demise. You have never felt this way towards any other man before. Even though he can be the sweetest man, you'd rather be treated roughly. It's your secret. You want to see how this man can change from a calm demeanor to animalistic behavior with just your tongue worshipping his most sensitive part. 

Virgo: Wooyoung; Oh dear Virgo, your most critical self is destroyed once you meet this man's gaze. His disturbingly direct and magnetic gaze makes you want to touch yourself in front of him. You wish to be seen by him. To show him how filthy you can be for him. You wish to be slapped by his cock. You wish for his seed to enter your core. Breeding. Your fear of letting of possible consequences of your actions will wave and be broken by this man. You won't overthink your sexual encounters. You will enjoy them. 

Libra: Seonghwa; Two words "SEX GOD". His gaze is something unnatural. It's so beautiful yet superior and exceedingly haughty. You long for balance. Your helpful nature attracts people like Seonghwa. It may be confusing but in this case, you want to let go of your worries for this man. Thoughts of him fill your mind. I would say that 10 percent of those thoughts are romantic and 90 percent are naughty. You want to lose yourself in him. His bestial nature and your caring nature are opposites. But together, you create a more balanced world. 

Scorpio: Jongho; dear Scorpio, your sexual drive surges when you see this man's gaze. His gaze is calm and strangely unreadable. It's in your nature to want to discover people's confidential manners. Jongho is the perfect mix of sexy and bland. He is someone nobody expects to succeed until you realize that he works quietly and he surpassed you long ago. But you were too busy thinking that you will always overpower him. Once this happens, you want to get to know him. You believe that fucking him is the solution. You want to feel on top of the chain again. This is especially true if your venus is in Scorpio. 

Sagittarius: Hongjoong; seriously, you want him to fuck you. As simple as that. As mentioned before his gaze is domineering yet sympathetic. He can make you laugh but he can also make you scream his name. Make you beg for more. Make you his slutty bitch. He is in charge and will always be. He would make sure to make your cunt feel amazing, but won't let you release until he decides it is time. That's what makes him the best in bed. 

Capricorn: San; The dark, confident fierce, and unflinching gaze has your cunt drooling to be filled. He makes sure to mark his territory by releasing his seed all over your body, inside your cunt and your mouth. You secretly want to dominate him, but you don't try to because you know he will never let you. He makes you cum at least three times before letting you go. 

Aquarius: Yeosang; his oddly observant gaze has you wanting to read his mind. You want to know everything about him. Even how he moves his body in sexual intercourse. The noises he makes. You want to know how to make him feel so good that he comes back for more. You'd let him think he has power over you, but in reality, you are controlling him. 

Pisces: honestly all of them would make you wet with their gazes. You'd want to taste all of them. And be fucked senseless, until you can't even remember any details about yourself. Even though you might be reserved at first, your desire to taste the forbidden fruit is stronger than your calm energy. 

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

A/N: I am very sorry if you don't enjoy explicit chapters like this. The title of the chapter has an 18+ warning for a reason. If you enjoyed this, please vote and I will keep on posting more smutty chapters. Also, this is based on my opinion. Do not take this too seriously since we have a combination of all the signs in our birth charts. Your sun sign may not define you completely. You should also check your moon and mars sign for this chapter. Have a great day! 

I did not double-check the chapter so there might be spelling errors.