𝟔

"S-Sons?" You stuttered in confusion. You look deeply into Yoongi's eyes, trying to gain an answer.

"Oh, haha. Meet my lovely children." He introduces as he points to the boys.

"WAIT! Why is your wings like that?" Yeonjun shouts at the back.

"I already told you guys."

"He didn't listen though." Beomgyu snickered.

"Wa-Wa-Wait!!! You guys know each other?" Yoongi asks. You and all of the boys nodded. "Great!" Yoongi adds and he smiles.

"Why is that great?" Yeonjun angrily asks. "Because of some things." Yoongi answered.

"So one of these boys?" You asked Yoongi. He nodded and smiled more. "I'm so excited!" He said.

"Let's head to your new home. The Illumina Castle!" He exclaims and skip-walks(?)

"Is he taking his meds?" Taehyun asked you. Soobin elbowed his stomach.

« ← « The Next Day » → » ※

"Kids, wake up! We have something to do today!" Yoongi says while clapping his hands several times.

"What is it to do today?" Yeonjun groaned.

"We are testing your skills. Skills that a future king would have."

"Future king?" Soobin yawns as he rubs his eyes.

Yoongi smirked, "Let the games begin."

~

Hello!

Eek! Yeah. Another short chapter because it's 00:35 rn and I haven't slept yet, not even a quick nap.

I'm updating at this time bc it's the only time where internet connection is super fast (I guess? Depends.) in our place.

AND IT'S RAINING I DON'T LIKE IT.

Yeah! And lemme know your suggstions for this book! I'd like to know your opinions ^♡^