2

Y/N POV

12:00 PM Saturday

I woke up feeling really weird. The first thing on my mind was Ariana. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday and what had happened. She was acting really weird and mysterious.

I haven't talked to her since last night. I was really worried about her. Yesterday was pretty confusing and I don't even know why. I decided to text her to make sure she was fine.

ariana

hey ariana, hope you're having a good day today :) love you bitch.    sent

My psychology class was today, so I had to get ready in an hour. I started getting ready for my class.

I share a dorm with my roommate, Alex. She's never really here; she usually stays at her boyfriends dorm. But when she does stay we rarely ever talk.

Me and Courtney go to the same college. Except I'm a sophomore and she's not. So we're on different sides on campus. I turned nineteen a couple months ago.

I started to head to my class so I wouldn't be late.

-

1:20 PM

When I got out of my psychology class, I headed straight to my dorm because I was having horrible cramps. Fuck menstruation.

I was in a shitty mood all day until I got to the dorm and laid on my comfortable bed. I was just laying there when I heard my phone go off.
I checked and it was a message from Ariana.

ariana

hi y/n. Sorry just saw your msg. Thank you. Hope you're having a good one yourself

I was glad she at least answered me. I was scared she'd be mad at me or something I don't know. Sometimes she can be fucking confusing.

I decided to reply back.

Ariana - bold
Y/N - regular

no it's fine really. I'm just glad you're okay. Yesterday was pretty rough so I figured I'd check up on you   

thanks y/n. You're really sweet you know that right?

Duh. You're not the first person to tell me.    

stfu -_-

love you too b ;)

Ok bye

Nono I was kidding. Stay

I'm gonna go feed the dogs. Text you back in a bit

Can I come over?

Victoria is here. Is that fine?

Oooh more than fine ;)

never mind don't come

on my way

drive safe dumbass

I knew going to Ariana's house was going to get me in a better mood, so I was excited to see her for some reason.