She deserves to be happy.

All of this will be in Angelicas pov

The Winters Ball was coming up fast and I had nothing to wear. Eliza and Peggy had just bought their dresses

Eliza's dress

Peggy's dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Peggy's dress

 Eliza and Peggy are now helping me try to find a dress for me to wear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Eliza and Peggy are now helping me try to find a dress for me to wear. Father told me earlier today that I needed to find a man tonight. He said that I have been single for to long. I don't see the problem with being single but if I don't find a man he will.

"I FOUND IT" Eliza screamed

I turned around to see Eliza holding up a stunning dress.

"Try it on" she said.

"If you insist" I said

I went into a room so I could try on the dress. It was beautiful. I walked out and did a small twirl. Both my sisters let out a small squeal.

Angelicas dress

   I had to admit that it looked quite nice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   I had to admit that it looked quite nice. We bought the dress then went home. When we were in I spotted a letter on the table so I went over to pick it up. On the front it said 'Peggy'

"Hey Peggy," I shouted, "this ones for you."

As soon as she heard me Peggy came running into the room. She nearly knocked me over but I quickly stepped to the side. She tried to snatch it out of my hands but I was taller than her so I lifted it out of her reach.

"If you tell me who it's from I'll let you have it"

I always like to know who's seeing who and I could tell that Peggy had been sending letters to a boy. I could tell because she was getting really annoyed and she never did that with a girl.

"ELLIIIZZZZAAAAA!!!!!!" I scream

"WHAT?" she calls from another room 

"PEGGYS BEEN SENDING LETTERS TO A BOOYYY!!!!" As soon as I say this Eliza rushes into the room.

"With a boy?" Eliza asks

"Yep. With a boy," I say

Peggy looks so annoyed. I almost feel sorry for her but this is way to fun.

"Just give me the letter," Peggy is starting to look quite angry now.

"Just tell us who it is," I say in a mocking tone so she knows that I am really not going to give it to her unless she tells us.

"Fine," Peggy finally gives in, "he's called Lafayette"

(Sorry 😐 I just couldn't help putting a little bit of Leggy in there but don't worry 😉 this is still a Hamgelica fanfic.)

"Is he from around here?" I ask

"If you let me have the letter I'll tell you," Peggy says sneakily.

I agree to let her have the letter even though I think she'll just run away but surprisingly she didn't.

"He's from France," she says

"Ooo la la," me and Eliza say this in unison which makes us all laugh.

Even Peggy.

"Well he sounds really nice," I say.

"He is. We've been sending each other letters for a few weeks now. Luckily dad is in London right now so I don't have him here to interrogate me about every letter that comes in but you two seemed to have taken over," she laughs when she says this.

* * *

None of us realised how late it was so when I saw the time I told them I was tired and that I needed to go to bed. I was actually going up to read. I had just started a book called 'common sense' by Thomas Paine and it's really good so I want to keep reading it. I go upstairs to not only find one of my dresses gone but also my makeup and my book. Who took them? I go into Eliza's room to ask her if she knows where all my stuff is only to see her in my dress and her looking in the mirror to see if it looks good.

"What are you doing?" I ask

She turns round with a look of pure horror on her face.

"It's just that you've never worn this dress because you don't wear blue so I thought that I could try it on because I really like it," she answers in one long breath.

(That is the dress Eliza is trying on)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(That is the dress Eliza is trying on)

"You can wear it if you want. You can even use the makeup but can I please have my book back. Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee......." I was not in the mood for arguing so I agreed to her wearing the dress but I really wanted that book back.

"Sure. I didn't even mean to take it but it was on top of your makeup box so I just took it as well," Eliza says

"It's fine but next time you want something just ask me," I reply

"Ok thanks," Eliza says

I walk out of the room feeling very tired. I can't even read my book tonight. I flopped onto my bed as I put my book on my bed side table. I roll over so I can turn the light off. It suddenly becomes very dark but I can still hear Eliza asking Peggy for her opinion on the dress. I can't believe I said she could have it. Now the boys will be all over her. I'm never gonna find a man by the time we come home after the winters ball but then I remember. The winter balls TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!! Oh no. I've got barely any time. If I don't find someone by this time tomorrow night I will be in an arranged marriage. Oh no. What am I going to do. Even if I do find someone that I like the look of they won't want to marry me straight away will they? Will they? No they won't no one would. Or would they? No NO stop it Angelica of course they wouldn't. Who would want to jump into marriage right after you meet someone. Arranged marriage here I come. Even if I am going to have an arranged marriage I don't want Eliza to be in one so at the winters ball I am going to find a nice man for Eliza. She deserves to be happy.

I'm forever yours जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें