Not Alexander

(This is all going to be in angelicas pov)

When we walked into the ballroom I could see that all eyes were on us or more specifically Eliza. Eliza even added new accessories.

Eliza's accessories

 She looked absolutely stunning so it can't be that hard to find her a man

She looked absolutely stunning so it can't be that hard to find her a man. Can it? I see Peggy walk over to a guy in a corner looking very excited. I'm guessing the guy is Lafayette because he looks really happy when Peggy is walking over. I decide to follow her because he is with quite a few other men that could be good for Eliza. When I walk over to the group instead of looking at men for Eliza I find myself staring at the most handsome man I have ever seen. I must have looked stupid because he had started to stare back. I don't know how long we were like that for but I was falling for someone I didn't even know the name of. Maybe I would have more luck tonight than I thought.

"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied," the man said.

Ugh. I rolled my eyes. How dare he. He shouldn't be so rude to a lady. Especially a Skyler sister. Actually I hate being called a Skyler sister but he's still being rude.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean. You forget yourself," I was getting tired of men disrespecting women. I am sick and tired of it.

"You're like me," he said, "I'm never satisfied."

I raised my eyebrows at him. He was quite intriguing.

"Is that right?" I asked.

"I've never been satisfied,"

If I was going to have a conversation with this man we need to know each other's name.

"My name is Angelica Skyler," I said.

"Alexander Hamilton,"

So that was his name. Alexander Hamilton. We talked for a few more minutes and then I went back over to Eliza because the George Washington needed to talk to Alexander. Before I could get to Eliza she came running up to me.

"Angelica. Angelica! I think I'm in love. Oh is this what love feels like? Oh so tell me sister!" Eliza practically screamed this.

"Calm down. And whom may you be falling for?" I asked.

Finally, Eliza likes someone.

"It's the one that you were talking to," Eliza said, "oh Angelica I think I'm in love!"
WHAT? NO! Please no. Not Alexander.