2.Confessions of a murder

Candice's POV
I woke up to the smell of fresh bread stretching my arms and putting on a robe over my night gown. I opened the door walking downstairs trying to find Angie who I found dressed in a knee-length black dress holding a frame tears falling down her cheeks.

She quickly wiped them away after seeing you walk up to her "what's wrong love?" I asked placing a re-assuring hand on her back. She looked up at me , forcing a slight smile yet her eyes said otherwise.

"It's nothing" she replied placing the frame face down. She walked to the kitchen "i need to go check on the bread" she said as she took a turn. I picked up the frame a picture of two men one seemingly younger. The older man was standing with an arm over the shoulder of the younger one, a smile plastered on both their faces.

"Richard and peter" I heard Angie say as she stood by the door.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to, I was-" she cut me off ignoring my response.

"My husband and my son, don't they look b-bea-" she broke down in tears before being able to continue. I walked up pulling her into a hug. "Richard's in France , he's never coming back. Peter got beaten to death by that mug Arthur Shelby" she muttered in a loud tone. " they took my only fucking son away" she yelled crying profusely into my chest. I was shocked at the mention of the name "shelby" not knowing if it was appropriate to ask the questions circling my mind.

"Calm down, it's alright" I said getting her to sit on an arm chair near the fire place. She wiped her tears with her handkerchief and took a deep breath. " I hope that bastard goes through hell and never see's the light in day. Just so he can have a glimpse of the nightmare that I've been living in ever since he gave my little boy the punch that would send him to heaven." She said in a quiet yet threatening tone.

I got up walking away from what I had witnessed , going upstairs to get dressed for the day.
———————————————————————
This is a filler chapter💘ENJOY