Friendships...

Jonathan arrived home after a day out with Luke. Exhausted he laid down on his couch to rest his eyes after a busy day. 'I wonder how Evan is doing'. Jonathan pulled his phone out from his pocket to see multiple texts from the boy he was just thinking about.

"Hey Delirious"

"How are you?"

"Delirious??"

"Are you hanging out with Cartoonz?"

"Jon?"

"Come on answer me <3"

Jonathan was flustered when he read those messages. He replied with "Hi Evan, yeah I was with Cartoonz today" "I'm doing good" "How are you?"

Relieved that Evan didn't reply instantly, Jon decided to take a nap.

*11:30pm*

Cartoonz woke up Delirious by an alarming phone call.

"HEY EVAN IS WONDERING WHY YOU ARENT PICKINGUP YOUR PHONE"

Startled after listening to that voicemail, he checked his messages. Evan sent a lot. Jon laughed a little at Evan's concern of him not replying.

With a slight blush on his cheeks, Jon read through all the messages from the owl boy.

"Hey, you up?"

"Sorry I had to take a business call"

"You wanna play GMOD?"

"Jon??"

"Well I guess your asleep"

"Have a good sleep"

Delirious will really overwhelmed with how much Evan wanted to play with him. He started to wonder if Evan actually liked him back. Since they started playing together in 2011, he's always had feeling for Evan. He was lucky enough he saw his message about Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, and how he would like to play with him. But until now in 2019, Jon has just discovered the feelings for him.

Delirious replied back with "Yeah I was asleep lol, sorry"

Evan read the message, and replied "No its all good, I played some Mario Cart with the others"

"How was it?"

"Brian made Brook rage quit again, I think he broke a lamp in his room again"

*delirious let out a laugh*

"Oh lol, but yeah I was really tired. Maybe tomorrow we can play together sound good?"

"Yeah, sure"

"Ok well I'm going to sleep again :) you know how it is"

"Yeah, good night sleepy head <3"

Jon read Evans message one last time before shutting off his phone and drifting into a peaceful sleep knowing he wished him a good sleep.

*Evans P.O.V*

It was another busy day for Vanoss, he played some Guitar to his remix Doesn't Matter. He really like playing guitar just as much as playing video games with his friends.

'I wonder how Jon is doing, he's been quiet today' he thought to him self. Evan checked the time on his phone, 6:27, 'Huh, he should've messaged me ages ago'

"Hi Jon, where you at?"

'Probably with Cartoonz again, why doesn't he give me that much attention :(' he sadly said to himself. Evan has always liked spending time with Delirious. He always felt warm and calm around him. He felt really comfortable around him. And Jon's presence always made Evan cheer up.

Vanoss was not really the type to have crushes on people, especially close friends, he was either friends with them or he's just quiet around people.

Evan was a very secretive person, even to his friends online and real life. He was always scared everyone would judge him for some of his secrets or feelings. But since he became friends with Delirious his able to feel comfortable talking about private stuff to him. Evan saw him as a very trustworthy person outside of YouTube. Jon was a very good person to talk too, he kept everything you said to himself.

Evan grabbed him phone in an instance when an idea popped in his head.

"Hey sorry to bother you, maybe we could meet up next week? I'm visiting Moo on Thursday-Sunday and I know that Cartoonz lives in his area, so we could like all grab lunch together and go back to one of the houses and play a game or something? Think about it ok, I'm going to sleep now, gn"

Vanoss was excited too see if he was actually there next week, but the reply needed time, so he went to sleep to hopefully wake up to a reply tomorrow from his favourite blue boi.

*9:57am*

Delirious woke up after a restful sleep to see the message from Evan. He thought to himself 'This a perfect chance for me to spend time alone with Evan' (we all know what that means ;)). He replied back with "Yeah ill check with Cartoonz that ill be over next week, let's say the Friday and Saturday, so you still have time to spend with Moo. It'll be fun (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ."

He was happy Evan asked that its been so long since they've seen each other face to face.

Vanoss replied back with a simple message "Ok that sounds good, cant wait to see you <3" until then, hope your doing good"

Delirious read the message and sunk into his couch with an intense blush on his face.