Does She Know That We Bleed The Same?

Where's My Love?

By: SYML

(Better listen to this while reading 😊. And I hope you appreciate this)

Warning: Rated SPG.

Cold bones
Yeah, that's my love
She hides away, like a ghost

Yuzu

It was raining hard. I kept looking around. Keep  searching for her but she's no where to be found. Where are you Mei? Where are you my love? I hardly closed my fist. Thinking about her. Why did she have to leave me in this way? Where I thought everything was fine? Where I thought she's the one whom I see walking down the aisle? Did I done something wrong? Am I not enough? I love her more than anything else. But I never thought she will leave me like this. Not in this way. Not at this time.

Oooh, does she know that we bleed the same?
Oooh, don't wanna cry, but I break that way

I was sobbing hard. I can't stop my self from crying. Didn't she know that she's the center of my universe. That she's my everything. That she's the one who makes my life happy. She's the light in the darkest part of my life. She's my Mei.  I just want to be happy with her. Does she know? Does she know that I am hurt too? Does she know that we bleed the same? Does she know how broke I am because she leaves me? 

Happy memories with her are flooding into my mind.

"Mei?" Yuzu called her. Mei turn around smile at her lover.

"What's up Yuzu?" Mei answered her lover.

"What are you doing?" 

"Just sorting out some documents of the Academy"

"Hmmmm"

"What is that for?" Mei asked with knitted brows.

"Nothing. We should be sleeping right now, it's late" Yuzu turn around to walk towards to their bed but she felt a warm embrace from behind.

"Don't worry about me my worrier lover" Yuzu simple wished that they could stay like that for a longer time.

"I can't helped it. I am sorry Baby" she turn around to face her lover and embrace her like there's no tomorrow. "You've been working hard and pushing your self to the limit-----" Yuzu stop cause Mei cut her words into a kiss. She just closed her eyes and respond to her kisses.

"How about let's go to bed and let's sleep?" Mei smiled at YuzuYuzu just sigh and kiss her forehead.

"Okay what ever you want My love"

"I love you more" Yuzu arguing with Mei in their bedroom after they make love.

"Nope! I love you more" Mei said with confidence.

"You'll never gonna win against me! I love you more Mei"

"Nope! Not happening" Mei said stubbornly. Silence filled their room until they both speak

Little things with Her