Firestar

Firestar yawned as he rolled out of his moss bed and out into the opening of the clan. His was half asleep when Sandstorm called out to him "Firestar! Wake up we have a clan emergency!". Firestar jumped up and yowled "What is it?!".

          "A Shadowclan cat has been caught catching prey on our land. We managed to scare that little thing off,but we can't let this happen again."

            "I agree,but we can only discuss it at the next gathering."

              "Okay." Sandstorm said then started walking away.

               "Oh and Sandstorm."

               "Yeah?"

               "You tell all the cats in our clan to make sure no Shadowclan warrior steps foot on our land."

                "Yes Firestar."

                       Firestar  smiled behind Sandstorms back. He really loved her personality. He just wanted to talk to her some more , but she was already waling of into the distance. Sandstorm looked back at him. Firestar smiled at her and ran towards her.

                  "Miss me much?"

                   "Very , funny Sandstorm."

                     "I was just about to go hunting , wanna come?

                      "Sure , I guess."

                      "Great! I also have a story for you when we are in the forests. It is a really good story."

                       "Okay."

                        "Okay lets go!"

                          "Okay."

                          "Is that all you say?"

                          "No. But lets go now."

                        They were in the forest and Sandstorm was saying her story. Firestar was kind of tuning her out , looking at how beautiful she was. She was only listening to some parts of what she was saying.

                      "So Beatytail said to Mudpaw "Get your-"

                        "Mudtail was so mad that-"

                         "So Whiteheart went crazy-"

                         "Beatytail went to Whiteheart to tell him that-"

                         "And they lived happily ever after. Can you figure out the morale of the story?

                                 Firestar was freaking out. He was barley even listening to her. "Um , never judge a book by it's cover?" Firestar said weakly. Firestar was sweating from Head to tail. He really did not want Sandstorm to know that he was barley listening to her. "Correct!You are right." Sandstorm said in Firestars mind. Firestar hoped that's what she would really say. Sandstorm stoped and stared straight at Firestar and snapped "That has nothing to do with the story! Where you even listening?!  I don't want to here any of your stupid lies so I am just leaving!". Sandstorm stormed away and left Firestar with pain in his heart.