Sandstorm

We were back together and happy. It was two days after when Dust Pelt walked up to me frowning.

"You never met me in the forest yesterday." He said. OMG CRAP I FORGOT!!!!

"Oh no. Dustpelt...I forgot."

"Oh no its okay you were probably hanging with one cat you like more. Fire star."

"We can meet again tomorrow. I swear I'll be there. If not I'll hate myself."

"Okay."

Fire star walked up to me with a "Why are you talking to him look".

"I thought we were a thing again."

"We are , but that doesn't mean I can't talk to other cats right?"

"Yeah your right." He said , "wanna go huning together tommorow?"

"Oh I can't I promised Dustpelt I'd hunt with him."

"Oh I didn't know you had two boyfriends."

"Fire star. You know I like you the most."

"Okay." He said walking away.

The next day I meet Dustpelt in the forest.

"I thought you wouldn't come."

"Well I did." I said. I saw a bunny and got in a prounching position. Dustoelt did to. I jumped at the bunny and sank my claws into it. I looked up and bumped nlses with Dustpelt who also had his claws in the bunny. He leanded in and kissed me. I looked at him quickly said "No." And ran. Did I really kiss Dustpelt when I'm going out with Fire star? Oh if Fire star finds out he will be so mad! I just will try and keep it from him.

~~

Authors Notes

I finally updated after like a long time!Happy New Year! I hope you guys like this book if you do vote and comment and I will see you guys later.