An amazing day

Art done by @mucus_lukas on Instagram

          "H-Hi Kaminari!" Midoriya waved at the blonde boy. His face grew red when the boy looked looked back at him.
"Oh! Hi there Midoriya!" Denki smiled. He walked up to the boy with the emerald green eyes. Denki admired his freckles that were placed all over his face. Each freckle place so perfectly. Midoriya ran over to Denki and jumped up, he embraced him. He wrapped arms around him and rested his head on his shoulder. This was the norm for these two. Both had unrequited love for others. Midoriya had major feelings for Todoroki, but Todoroki explained that he really wasn't in the mood to be with anyone. Denki had feelings for Kirishima, but Kirishima had feelings for another. The two understood the feeling of having one sided love. They both started to hang out as friends, it was comforting for them.
    "How are you?" Midoriya asked, pulling away from the hug. "I'm doing ok, what about you?" Denki replied. Midoriya continued to talk about how his training and note taking. He had recently saw a new hero and had already made two entire pages for him. Denki thought Midoriya was a very determined hero and admired him for that. He would always read Midoriya's notes and loved to hear him ramble about new techniques he had learned.
    "Can I read it?" Denki would always ask if he could read Midoriya's notes. At first it was just because he found them helpful, but now he found it more interesting than anything. Midoriya felt hesitant to answer. His face turned red and he look around to avoid eye contact with the blonde boy.
    "W-Well it's nothing too interesting! I-It's just boring notes! Nothing to read here haha!" Midoriya stuttered. Denki smirked, "Oh come on, just let me see!" he begged. Midoriya continued to refuse until Denki got a hold of the notebook by force. "K-Kaminari!" Midoriya yelled. Denki opened up to the newest page that Midoriya had worked on. Midoriya looked away in fear, his face completely red. Denki found the page, and saw what it contained.
    "O-oh." Denki turned red. The page was about him. It had a bunch of information about his quirk, strengths, weaknesses, and it had a paragraph of his personality. Denki was hesitant, but he continued to read. The paragraph stated multiple things about how amazing he was and how Midoriya admired his determination. Midoriya realized how far Denki had read the paragraph and yelled, "Ok that's enough!". He did a fake laugh that definitely wasn't believable at all. He attempted to grab the book back, but failed to grab it back in time. Denki had now read the final few lines. When he finished reading it he turned completely red and let go of the book. Midoriya catched it before it hit the ground while Denki was left distraught. 
    "I-I.. y-you weren't supposed to read that." Midoriya said quietly. He looked down and held his notebook tight. He was afraid to look at Denki. It was awkward silence, until Denki broke it.
    "...do you really think that?" He asked quietly, still looking down to avoid eye contact. Midoriya's head shot up. He looked at Denki, who was still looking down, and turned red. Midoriya took a moment to answer. "Well, of course I do... I think you're really attractive and.. I really like you.." he replied. "I-It's ok if you don't feel the same way! I-I wouldn't blame you..." Midoriya said completely frightened as to what Denki would reply with. "I-I know that y-you probably don't like me like that a-and I don't want you to think that you need to. I just couldn't help but write about you- Not that I'm s-some stalker! I-" Midoriya was then interrupted by Denki's words. "N-No.. I like you too.."