Gentle and Slow

(SMUT WARNING. SMUT WARNING. This story contains sexual and intimate scenes. If you are not comfortable with that than please don't read. Thank you 🖤)
(Also thank you guys for 200 reads! I love y'all🖤)

          Kaminari held Izuku's face with his free hand, rubbing his cheek with his thumb. His eyes fluttered as he considered going in for something more, the thought of it brought heat to his face. Slowly Kaminari went in, kissing Midoriya's soft lips. They didn't rush it, nor was sloppy he just simply melted, trying to keep Izuku as comfortable as possible.
Deku's eyes widened at first. He slowly melted into the kiss and close his eyes, his face blushed red. He kissed his boyfriend back and wrapped his arms around the blond boy's neck. He titled his head and moved closer to the boy. His face grew hot and he parted his lips a bit to allow Denki entrance. Kaminari smirked, and went back in deeper this time, as he explored the insides of Izuku's mouth, enjoying every second. He tried to keep his patience when their bodies moved closer together.
          Midoriya moaned just a bit from Denki exploring his mouth. He liked the feeling of it. He sat on Denki's lap. Denki bit Izuku's bottom lip, as he parted air, panting a little. He kissed Izuku's neck softly, before going in a trashing it with love marks. Midoriya flinched a bit.
"a-ah ah.." he gasped. He had never done this with anyone before. He bit his bottom lip,
"k-Kaminari.." he whispered. Yes he was comfortable. But he didn't know if he was ready.
          Kaminari took the hint and began to slow down, he placed soft kisses on Izuku's jawline and loosened his grip on him, but even though he stopped playing rough he couldn't ignore the pleading feeling in his pants. Midoriya felt a bit guilty and got scared that Denki thought they weren't gonna do anything. So he immediately started to rub Denki's chest.
"ta..take this off.." he whispered. He was referring to Denki's shirt. Denki smirked seductively and quickly unbuttoned his top. Without hesitation he threw it across the room, exposing his bare chest.
          Midoriya blushed as he smirked at Denki. He rubbed Denki's bare chest and licked his lips. Denki felt a tightening around his dark green pants, as he watched Izuku react to him. His warm touch made his heart beat even faster. Midoriya looked innocent on purpose. He slowly went down to Denki's pants
"you look excited.." he said seductively.
Denki's face began to heat up, as the color bright pink exposed him, given his expression he tried to stay as calm as possible.
"With someone as cute as you, how couldn't I be?" He panted, trying his best to hide his excitement.
Midoriya smiled,
"I can please you~," he said rubbing Denki through his pants.
          A shiver was sent down Denki's spine as the felt Izuku's touch. His pants were so constricting he couldn't wait any longer to tear them off. Denki gave a desperate nod, as he watch Izuku closely. Midoriya licked his lips and rubbed Denki. He looked so innocent. He unbuckled Denki's pants as he parted his lips. His face was completely hot and red. Then in a moment, he licked Denki's member teasingly.
          A small gasp escaped Denki's lips at the touch, and his member twitched as felt Izuku for the first time. His panting became more apparent, as a lustful haze began to wash over him. Midoriya stuck his tongue out and looked up at Denki innocently. Acting like he didn't know how good this could make Denki feel. His took Denki's entire member in. He was able to not gag by holding his thumb in his fist. Denki balled his sheets one hand, and slid his fingers through Izuku's green locks with the other. His head hung back at the warm and wet feeling of Izuku's mouth.
          Midoriya's face was completely red. He moved his head up and down, up and down. It was a lot to take in but he was able to do it. He went a little faster. Denki's panting quickly turned into small moans, as his member reacted to Izuku's speed.
"J-just like tha-at," quivered, heavy breaths falling before him.
Midoriya continued to suck him off. He was determined to be able to get Denki to cum. He bobbed his head up and down. Faster and faster. Denki bit his lip, unable to keep up with Midoriya.
"I-im al-most," He whimpered, feeling his member begging for a release. Midoriya looked hopeful. He wanted to taste Denki so badly. He moved faster and faster so he could taste Denki as soon as possible.
          For a second everything went white as Denki released within the soft cushions of Izuku's mouth. Beats of sweat formed on his chest, and heavy panting came from his lips. Midoriya jumped a bit from the sudden release. But he stayed in place so that he could get every drop of it. He wanted it all.
          Relief swept Denki as he watched Izuku, he tilted his face up to get a good look at this face, desperate for his lover. Midoriya finally swallowed it. Some was still on his lip. He licked it off and said
"delicious~" he said innocently. He moved up to Denki's face and kissed his lover deeply and passionately. Denki gladly accepted the kiss, still red from his partners confidence. Midoriya hummed beautifully in the loving kiss. After a few minutes however, Denki pulled away, panting.
"M-Midoriya...~," he panted, "you made me feel really good~ now it's time for me to do the same to you~" Midoriya shivered. He bit his lip gently and nodded slowly.
"don't worry love.... It'll be the same as you did to me...~ it won't hurt I promise~" Denki reassured. Midoriya nodded and shifted to be sitting on the edge of the bed. Denki smiled and he slowly went down on his knees and spread Midoriya's legs apart. He unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down. He pulled down his boxers, revealing Midoriya's member.
"mmmm....~" Midoriya looked away from the sight. He never like how he looked.
"hey hey... I love you.... you look beautiful love...." Denki said with sweet words and tone. Midoriya blushed red. Turning his ears pink as well. He nodded and looked down at his blond boyfriend. He smiled and caressed his face, as if to say, "I trust you."
          Denki smiled back. He licked the top of Midoriya's member, before slowly taking in all of it. Midoriya gasped at the sudden heat from Denki's mouth. It felt good of course. He gripped the sheets, he had never felt so pleasured. Denki smiled and slowly started to move his head up and down, up and down. Taking in all of Midoriya, creating vibrations on his member when moaning. Midoriya rolled his eyes back. He panted heavily as his face showed complete pleasure.
"Ah!~ a-ahhhh..... Denki~~" he moaned. Gripping onto Denki's hair. Denki smirked and continued to suck off his green haired lover. He licked and sucked on his member. Midoriya threw his head back in pleasure. He moaned and gripped Denki's hair a little tighter.
"d-denki.... Oh god...~ it feels...~ amazing~~" he moaned in between pants. Denki took in every part of Midoriya's member. Making sure he had tasted every part of him. Midoriya bit his lip and felt a knot in his stomach.
"Ah!~ Ahh!~ D-Denki!~ I-I'm gonna!~"
Without warning. Midoriya came all into Denki's mouth. The white paste taking up all the space in it. Denki smirked and sallowed it all. He licked his lips and looked up at his lover with love in his eyes.
"yum~"
        Midoriya blushed and completely laid down from how good it felt. His leg twitching just a little bit. Denki smirked and got up to lay down with Midoriya.
"I liked that a lot....~" He said with love in his eyes. Midoriya nodded,
"I loved it Denki...~ I-I'm sorry that we didn't go all the way... i-i didn't mean to-" Midoriya was cut off by a warm and gentle kiss.
"Love, I had no problem with that. If you aren't ready, then that's totally ok, my priority is that you feel comfortable. With anything and everything. You could never ruin anything, I love you, with everything in my heart.." he smiled
"I love you too honey...." Midoriya smiled as well. Denki got the sheet from the bed and laid it over top of them. He snuggled close to Midoriya and pet his hair,
"Goodnight my love...~"
"Goodnight my sun...~"

(Thank you to HelloMyNameIsSpoon for helping me write this chapter)