chapter 11

XXX

We all walked onto the field immediately being bombarded with the loud cheering from the large crowd.
“WELCOME EVERYBODY” Midnight shouted from the stage that had magical appeared.
“Please welcome the student repetitives...KATSUKI BAKUGOU AND AKI MIDORIYA”
Everyone in class looked at the taller boy that was slouching due to his height. As both the boys walked up
“I pledge” bakugou started “I will be number-” He was quickly cut off as by Aki that picked him up getting causing him to thrash around and act like a stray cat.

 As both the boys walked up“I pledge” bakugou started “I will be number-” He was quickly cut off as by Aki that picked him up getting causing him to thrash around and act like a stray cat

Here is my crapy drawing of it^

“I pledge that we will all fight to the best of our abilities”

The crowd cheered and Aki steps off the stage dropping Bakugou next to Kirishima.
________

In the stands where a group of heros all discussing the student representatives
“The blond one seems a little over confident”
One chimed
“And I don't see anything special about the white haired one, although he is tall for his age”
“OH” snipe had popped of “He is our first quirkless student” snipe said shocking the other heros around him
“What can a quirkless kid do in a school of heroes? I bet 1200 yen (10$) that he doesn't make it to the second round” other hero took the bet and started watching
_______

Everyone watched as midnight announced the first challenge was…..A OBSTACLE COURSE.

Everyone lined up waiting for the starting signal. A loud sound rung throughout the field. Chaos started as hundreds of students ran to the entrance “looks like todoroki of class 1-a is in the lead being followed by katsuki bakugou also in 1-a!” Present mic shouted through the speaker.

Aki followed the crowd at a leisurely pace. Once there and sees the ground cover in ice Aki took out his gun and shot the ground with an explosive bullet sending him though the air. He quickly took out a new bullet ‘grapling bullet’
(it's a bullet it spiked side that can attach itself to metal and concrete with a strong rope attached to it acting like a grappling hook)

Aki swung on the arm of the robot and landed a few feet away with a tumble and took of running not far behind bakugou and Izuku.

Aki was now at the ‘fall’. Aki slid on to one of the ropes and twisted his foot into the rope once secure he cut the rope causing h I'll m to swing. Once the rope stopped swinging Aki climb up and repeated getting all the way across.