1st day of SCHOOL!

wait! did i use MAGIC?!

I was so amazed, ever since i was a child i was dreaming to be a fairy with magic powers! But wait this didn't happen in my story book...

My upside down story book became an upside down story book! Literally! That wasn't supposed to happen, it was supposed to go like this...

The heroine is supposed to have the highest ranking because of her great thinking, her kindness of course and her beauty, looks is also graded my friend HAHAHA. And NO ONE was supposed to be able to use magic yet! NO ONE!

But unexpectedly me, the villainess! of my favorite story was able to use magic. I mean not all people in the world can use magic, only 50% in the world do and why me?! I'm the villainess! In reality, shouldn't the heroine supposed to be the one who can use magic? I didn't really care... I freakin used magic! Are you kidding me!!!

As soon as we got home from the entrance exam, I quickly ran to our big library filled with information of our country's history, dictionaries, maps, academics, physical educations, and magic!

I grabbed almost all of the magic books, but then a light shined in my eyes, of course my curiosity always gets to me. I followed the light and it brought me into a corner where i saw a bookshelf that's slightly opened...

"Woah a secret room!"

I entered the room, then i saw this big book, not that big but you get the picture... The book had crystals in it! 10 crystals to be exact.

I stayed there for a while reading the book, in the first chapter, it was all about magic history, it was so interesting, i wanted to learn more... i read about elements in the 2nd chapter, there are 4 levels...

Basic:
Water
Wind
Fire
Earth

Intermediate:
Lightning
Ice
Cure

Elite:
Prediction
Creation

Legend:
Time

I think the crystals symbolizes the elements, 10 crystals, 10 elements...

It said 62% of people knows how to use the basic magic, 67% for the intermediate, only 9% for Elite magic and only 3% knows how to use the Legendary magic...

I kept on reading and just as when i finished the book, mother was calling for me, I didn't notice it was already 7pm...

"Sam where are you? dinner's ready!"

Before i left the room, I turned around and the book was nowhere to be found. I searched for a bit... but i still couldn't find it so i left.

"Sam where have you been?"

I was spacing out...

"Hello?! earth to sam?"

"Yeah?! ow... i was in the library"

"Eat your dinner"

I was spacing out because i was thinking about that book and it's connection to my book, my upside down story book... i am still thinking about it while I'm eating.