The BOOK!

Hey Victor it's been a month since we've trained like this! Can we try new tactics for a change?

"What do you mean this training is really effective for the final exam"

We are training at the moment beside the waterfall. Yes indeed I made improvements but this sparring doesn't help me improve my other abilities.

"I know but..."

He grabbed my sword and said...

"Know what?"

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell him this, but I can trust him right?

"I am practicing magic"

He gave me back my sword and we continued to spar while talking...

"Magic? That's good, it will be a good advantage for you"

I don't think he will like what I'm going to tell him next. He's really over protective over the month.

"Not just the ordinary regular magic though... I'm practicing Ancient Magic"

He slammed his sword onto mine and grabbed me with his hands. It hurt to be honest...

"Sam, you know how dangerous those magic are?!"

I knew he would act like this. I appreciate his concern for me but I can handle myself.

"I know!"

His expression changed. He threw his sword and placed his gentle hand on my shoulder and touched my face with care.

"You could die"

He looked so sad and worried.

"I didn't want to worry you so I didn't tell, I'm sorry"

I could feel his emotions deep in me, but I have to learn more about Ancient Magic to know more of that Book!

A few months ago I found this book full of crystals, and spells. But I didn't get to flip more pages since it disappeared. I'm curious to what it says. That's why I'm planning on going back to that library...

"Next time, you practice those magic with me. Is that clear?"

I smiled and saluted.

"Sir yes sir!"

After a few more hours of training, I was beat and exhausted. Training with Victor is no joke, he works like a monster barely had anything to eat.

I was heading back to my room with Victor, but I remembered again the book...

"Uhm, you should go ahead I forgot something in the library earlier"

He looked at me strangely and asked...

"When did you go to the library?"

Of course I have thought of an alibi. But I hope he'd buy it hehe...

"Oh I went last night"

He let out a smirk.

*gulp*

"Don't lie to me"

Hehe I hope he still buys it though, or at least pretend.

"I'm not, I did last midnight. I couldn't sleep so I went and red some books about magic and Ancient Magic"

Praying he buys it, I can't think of a better alibi than that. Why you gotta be so Victor Victor?! Ugh!

"Fine, I'll pretend you're not up to something"

He's such a meanie! But I love him.

"Hihi good night see you tomorrow"

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and skipped off to the library. It was only about 10pm, I'm surprised there was no people in the hallways or the library...

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

My voice echoed throughout the whole library, it seems to be empty...

SAM...

"Who's there?!"

I turned around when I heard someone called my name. That's weird, there's no one around...

SAM!

There is it again! Is there someone pranking me? But there was no sight of people since we came back in the school.

Sam Cutter

"Alright! If this is some kind of game or joke, woah I'm scared, and really childish. Can you please come out now"

Sam Cutter...

I turned around and saw this ray of light coming out of the corner. It kept calling my name over and over, until...

*gasp*

Everything turned black. It was pitch black. It was like standing inside a black hole.

"Hello?! Can anyone hear me?!"

This is hopeless, how did I get here?

Sam...

"Yes?! You keep on repeating my name, you obviously have something to say but you won't show yourself"

Sam, it's been a long time...

"Who are you again? And how did I get here?"

Do you remember the book?

She's making me annoyed, she's not answering my questions, but she also tells me about the thing I'm so curious about...

I turned around and saw this light, a bob of light with a woman's face. She was beautiful, like a goddess from heaven. I was shocked, I froze and couldn't move...

She smiled.

Sam, I have so much to tell you...

Sam snap put of it! The beautiful goddess in front of you is talking to you! Wake up!

"Oh yes, I'm sorry but who are you again?"

Oh Sam you don't have to be so formal with me. I've been watching you ever since you were still in the other world. I've been waiting for years to have a chance to talk with you.

So she knows that I'm not from here, and that I came from another world.

"How did I end up here in this world then?"

Your fate in your old world was not in right. You have a fate that has not been chosen for you. But in fact you've been chosen for something extraordinary...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'm sorry for the long hiatus, but I'm back and I'll be posting the rest of this book's chapter one by one! The story's almost done, a few chapters to go. But I am working on a new story, that I hope you guys will look forward to! I hope you will like it and I hope you'll forgive me for being away for so long! Happy reading and enjoy!