Who is who?

Hey everyone...

Check the character sketch of the story...

The story begins with the maheshwari family...

Deendayal gadodia and prabhavathi gadodia are the head of the family...

They have two sons and two daughters

Eldest son Is Shekar gadodia...
He has married sharmishtha against their family and is now settled in London...

No contact with his family since 25 years...

Second son Is Mohan gadodia...
He is the obedient son of the family...
Never say a word against his father..
Married to Nayna as per his father's wish...

Annapurna and Sujatha are their daughters married to maheshwari brothers Durgaprasad and Ramprasad...
Since, there is none in maheshwari family, they too live in gadodia Bhavan...

Next comes the young generation...

Lakshya maheshwari...

The eldest grandkid of all... 24 year old  doctor...
Naughty, flirty, hotty, everyone's Laadla...

Annapurna and dp son... Just now finished the course in a city and is returning to  gadodia bhavan after 5 years...

He has Arjun as his young bro by 3 years...

Arjun is lakshmana to his brother Rama... Follows his footsteps only...
Naughty, hotty, flirty and is an engineering student...

Sujatha and rp has swara as their daughter... She is a chirpy, lovely, beautiful girl...

Loves her bro laksh and arjun the most...

Mohan and naina has sanskar as their son... He is doing business studies...

Swasan is always a Tom and Jerry...

And a special entry...That Is Shekar and sharmishta daughter...

RIA....

So, gadodias don't know about their other grand daughter ria

So, gadodias don't know about their other grand daughter ria... Who was in London since birth...

Though they hate Shekar so much... They all yearn to see him atleast once in their life...

Shekar was a charming boy since a kid... He was everyone's favorite... But his one decision made them go against him...

So, any confusions with the characters... ???

Last but not the least our favourite ragini...

She is close to gadodia family but not one among them....

She is the daughter of jaanki.. Doesn't know who her father is...

Jaanki was gadodia Bhavan servant since a kid... And was close to ap.. She got pregnant and everyone blamed her for carrying illegitimate child...

But still she gave birth to ragini and died when she was 5 years old...

Since, they all like jaanki so much... They treat ragini as one of their kids...
Y not!

She is a charming, intelligent, beautiful, perfectionist,caring...

She lives with her nanu in the gadodia out house... But always be in gadodia Bhavana helping all...

Laksh and ragini share a beautiful bond... They are friends since kids...

Swara treats her like a sister...

So,

Laksh is the eldest 24 yr old...
Ragini is months younger to him...

Sanskar and ria are of same age...
Swara and arjun are of same age...

***********************

Hope there is no confusion...

I was about to put everyone's pic but then I felt all know well who is who🙈🙈....

I think now u all can guess, 🤔🤔

Who is babu? 😂

Who is gudiya? 😂😂

And who is the baby girl? 😂😂😂

Keep supporting