'R' for Ragini... 😥

Hey everyone!

I am back with the next part...

Contnd from last part... Hope u guys liked the previous part... No doubts right... ?

And congo to those who guessed it was Mohan earlier...

Enjoy!! 😁

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Unlike someone who breaks the promise... Kehthe kuch aur...karthe kuch aur... "

Her words keep ringing in lakshya's mind... He goes to his balcony and bangs the railings...

"dammit... Kudhko mahan samajthi hai...Only I know with what difficulty I kept her all promises...

Promise queen...our whole love story is based on promises... Great...!! "

And he recalls the continued fb...
(continued from the same haldi scene)

Ap "enough babu! We all know how much u miss gudiya...will get her back soon.

Now complete the ritual plz .Ria is waiting... "

"No... I don't want this marriage... " he cries removing her hands from his face...

Everyone looks at that shocked...

"babu! " everyone exclaims...

"nahi! Main nahi karunga ye shaadi...

Leave me...just leave me... "

He behaves maniac...

Arjun holds him... "bhaii! Plz control..."

He throws his hands also...

"jiske liye mein ye shaadi kar raha hoon, wahi mujhe chodke chali gayi...

Tho main kyu karu... Nahi "

He was behaving madly...

Dadu screams... "lakshya!"

He just stands silent...

Shekar "laksh! I ask forgiveness on behalf of ria... I know she spoke nonsense about ragini...

Not aware of things... Don't punish her for this...she likes u so much... "

Ap comes to him... "babu!
Why r u so hurt beta... Tell me what's bothering u?

Forgive her naa... She doesn't mean to hurt ragini... U love ria right! "

"no...I never said I love ria Maa... "

Everyone looks at that shocked...

Ap holds his arm tightly...

"what's this play... Arjun only said that u love someone who is among us and her name starts from R... "

She asks glaring him...

"R se, Ragini bhi hotha haina? "
Saying that he falls on his knees...

Ap closes her mouth...

While everyone looks at that more shocked...

Ap  recalls how lakshya is all sad from the day the wedding is fixed...
And also, that day ragini answered on behalf of him... That he likes ria...

Lakshya starts explaining everything from her joining his medical college till yesterday...

Swarjun also explains...

Then Mohan reveals that he was behind her getting scholarship to study medicine...

At least he could fulfill her wish... And he knew she was a doctor too...