Don't bump into me.

It was a busy day at the Nakiri household. There were many wealthy families visiting for the annual Christmas holiday celebration. It was always a stressful time of year for the staff, but nevertheless the air was filled with the pleasant hum of chatter amongst the newly arrived visitors.

Erina Nakiri didn't have time for visiting though. She was rushing from kitchen to banquet hall to make sure everything was in order. It was her job to make sure the right food was being made and  sent to the proper location.

But her third trip to the kitchen, Miss Erina was a little out of sorts. She hadn't been paying attention and rammed into someone who happened to be rounding the corner the same time as her.  

That someone happened to be you.

Both You and Erina fell from the sudden impact.

Letting out a slight groan, you got up and offered a hand to the poor woman you had just knocked over. 

What you didn't realize, was that poor woman you just knocked over was Erina Nakiri.

Erina looked at your hand and let out an annoyed huff.

When you looked up at her, you finally realized how big of a mistake you just made.

"Tch. I can get up on my own, thank you very much."

Erina got up and brushed off the dirt from her pants. She was extremely irritated now. She didn't have time for this.

Seeing her frustration you retracted you hand and mumbled out an apology.

Brushing off your apology Erina looked you dead in the eyes with so much hate, you couldn't help but back up a little.

"Is that all you have to say? 'I'm sorry'? Don't ever get in my way again, you peasant." She spat at you.

You just nodded and averted eye contact, hoping this woman would just leave you alone.

Erina flipped the hair out of her face and took one final glance at you before she rushed off. 

All you did was stand there in awe.

That was the Erina Nakiri who chewed you out just now.

All you could think about in that moment was how beautiful she was.

You wanted that woman.

---------------------------------------------------------

Haha, sorry that was so short... I just really needed to update and get this first chapter out. I have more planned for the next chapter... don't worry!