Rumors

Erina was completely thrown off by your arrival. 

First off: You were on time. That never happened with new workers, every other personal aide she had seen so far had almost always been late on their first day. 

Secondly: You were the only one so far who had enough nerve to talk back. That was new to her as well. 

Erina knew she was getting a new personal aide today, but she didn't expect it to be you. 

She thought she'd never see you again, to be honest.

And it was obvious she wasn't happy about it either. Frankly, neither were you. (Even if she more than enough beauty to compete with Aphrodite's or Kim Seokjin's.)  But between the two of you, you both sucked it up and rode the fish market in complete silence.  

Once you arrived, the smell of fish guts and salty ocean spray hit your nose almost immediately. Ms. Erina noticed you were overwhelmed by the stench and gave you the "ok"  to walk around without her. She said she'd give you a call if she needed anything, so off you went down to the docks. 

Once you found a quiet place to sit, you looked down at the water lapping back and forth at the side of the dock. It calmed your nerves, and it was much better than being stuck in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. You were tired. You hadn't gotten much sleep since you moved into the manor and it was very relaxing on the bench. Slowly, you fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------

Your parents had sent you to a boarding school when you were in middle school, and you hated it. All the kids bullied you, and the teachers did nothing to stop it. It was all because of those stupid rumors. You didn't know how or when the rumors started, but when they did your life became a living hell. 

"I heard she doesn't believe in god!"  (My religion is none of your business...

"I heard she was adopted..."  (So what if I was adopted...)

"Was her mom a prostitute or something?"  (I never even knew my mother...)

"I heard she's lesbian..." (No... No... NO...)

"Eww, she likes girls!?"  (NO. NO. NO.)

"I heard being gay is a sin..."  (Please stop...)

"Does that mean she's going to hell?"  (JUST STOP ALREADY...)

"Maybe if we beat her up, we'll knock some "straightness" into her..." (Please help me... anyone.)

Some of these rumors were true, some of them weren't, and other rumors you didn't even know yourself.  None of that mattered though. No matter how many times you tried to defend yourself,  it never saved you from getting bullied.  

The worst of it all was the fact that your parents didn't even defend you. In fact, they did the exact opposite. The blamed you for getting yourself in that mess. Fortunately, they took you out of that school, but they took you out for the wrong reasons. They didn't want the world to see their "mistake". They didn't want the world to see their "daughter" who apparently was messed up in the head. They didn't want people knowing you were a "faggot".

--------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon when you finally woke up.  It wasn't until you realized your phone had been buzzing in your pocket that Ms. Erina had been trying to get ahold of you for the last ten minutes. 

You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and unlocked the phone. 

"Uhhhh.... hullo? 'is me." you mumbled into the phone. You knew she was going to scold you. 

"I know who you are, idiot. And it's about time you answered." Erina huffed out on the other end. 

"Uhhhh... yeah sorry 'bout that..." you added shyly. 

Erina let out a sigh and continued, "I need you over here in five, there some things I need help carrying back." 

You blinked and then spoke again, "Wait where's over he-" she had hung up. 

You let out a groan and trudged back over to the market. 

Fortunately for you, the market wasn't very big so it wasn't that hard to find her. But you began to wish you hadn't. She looked very frustrated with you. You let out a somewhat worried laugh in response. She grumbled on about you being 2 minutes late and then handed you a box. She said she'd forgive you this time since you were late. 

The two of you walked back to the limo in silence.  

You felt kind of bad about making her wait so you began to apologize, "Listen, Ms. Erina-sama,  I'm sorry for making you wait, it's all my faul-" 

Erina interrupted you, "It's fine, please don't apologize."  

"Oh." You mumbled, "Okay." 

The two of you continued to walk in silence. 

The sun was beginning to set. It made the sky look like it was ablaze with thousands of torches. It was beautiful. 

You glanced over at Ms

You glanced over at Ms. Erina, and the sight that met your (e/c) eyes took your breath away. 

The light had caught in Erina's hair making it shimmer a bright golden color. Her skin was practically glowing, and at that moment you realized just how beautiful Ms. Erina-sama was.  

You were slowly falling for Ms. Erina-Sama.  

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yosh, another chapter finished! Tysm to everyone who has been reaing this so far, it really means a lot to me. What would mean even more to me is if you guys could tell me what you think about the story, feedback would be amazing!  I love ya'll and remember... 

     You're nice! Keep going!

-Kermit-san, out!

*I am aware I used the word "faggot" in the story and I know it is a very offensive and derogatory term. I used it because I wanted to portray how y/n's parents felt about her being a lesbian. Thank you for understanding.