Chapter 1

It wasn't exactly Katsuki's idea to get them a child, sure, Katsuki was the one that asked if Izuku wanted one but it was mostly Izuku's... idea. Izuku has heats and a shedding period, heats can be prevented but shedding cannot. Both periods include Izuku being overly sensitive to everything and they... do the activities that would've made Izuku pregnant if he was a girl. Every time, Izuku would ask him atleast once to get him pregnant and breed him and other stuff that just makes Katsuki stand up more.

He didn't think of it much at the start of their marriage, after all, aside from Kota, Izuku never really liked other kids? Like sure he'd tolerate them but later on he'll say he would never ever do that again. Plus they were pro heroes, Katsuki being the number one. Well Izuku's only called for emergency situations to prevent the leakage of his quirk's capabilities to go out in public, he's an extra underground hero, or so Katsuki calls him.

Izuku has time but Katsuki definitely does not, he's the new symbol of peace, not only does he have to fight to keep up his rank, he also got a shiny shiny target on his back and he had the media hounding on him as well, even if his brash attitude toned down a bit, it was still there and the media wastes no time giving him shit about it. It was hard but he's still managing it.

Still, he had to admit, the idea of having a daughter or son to raise up, well it was always his dream to have a family of his own, someone to protect, someone to remind him why he's a hero, even though he shoved that idea back into the deepest corner of his mind, he still can't help but have it resurface every time Izuku asks him to make him pregnant even if they were both boys, so Katsuki asked him.

"Deku, do you wanna have a child?" He asks. Izuku stares, he's somewhat controlled the emitting of his quirk and can now stare unto Katsuki's eyes.

"...Why do you ask?"

"Well... you're always asking for one so I thought- never mind-"

"Yes, I... I do want to have one." Izuku admits, "I mean, only if you're fine with it but... I... I would really want to have someone around the house." And intense pang of guilt blossomed in Katsuki's chest, he notes that he should clear up his schedule every now and then and spend more time with Izuku.

With that done, they only need to find a way to somehow create a child, Katsuki suggested adoption but Izuku seemed fairly disappointed, even if he would never admit it, so obviously, Katsuki, currently striving to be the best husband to him, tries to find a way to somehow, procure a child with Izuku aside from adoption.

"Actually, in heats, it really is possible for you to get pregnant!" Hatsume laughed, Izuku's eyes widened.

"R-Really?" He asks, trying to hide his excitement.

"If you could remember, you have a slit in your tail which is non functional, but remember when you let me experiment with you a few months ago in your gorgon form? That slit turns functional and the reproductive organs inside of your tail also turns functional- so if you somehow can keep up your gorgon form for a 3 months, you should lay an egg." Izuku's eyes widened.

"K-Kacchan-"

"Y-Yeah I get it!" Katsuki tried not to be too excited, Izuku was gorgeous in his gorgon form and he's always fantasised about it but he never thought that there would be a way to do that kind of stuff to him while he's in that form.

"It might not happen the first time or second time, just mate a lot, you have a week right? You'll have enough time!" Hatsume laughs.

Of course it isn't as easy as that since Izuku's gorgon form is kind of gigantic, Katsuki gets a huge barren shed built at one of the lands Izuku's dad apparently owns, its mostly barren aside from an extra extra extra large bed that's about two rooms in size and length for Izuku's gorgon form to rest on, from there and forward, it was Katsuki's job to make sure his husband is well fed and well quenched.

It does work on the first heat that they tried, after that Katsuki was practically tossed out of the shed. For 3 months, Katsuki always squeezes time in his schedule to bring his husband a very very very large meal and lots of water 3 times a day for a month and a half, and then Izuku laid an egg, about the size for a human baby before he reverted back to his human form, he was weak for the first few weeks and ate a lot, refused to leave their egg along and downright protective, even if Katsuki was his husband, he hissed whenever the blond got too close and every sort of affection was to be initiated by him.

It takes about 6 more months before the egg hatched and the first thing it does is attach itself to Izuku. It was practically a smaller version of Katsuki but with pure black scales and a mini tail but his eyes were purely green. The trickiest part was honestly getting a certificate for the kid because you know, egg. But they got it soon enough and they named their kid Katsurou, Izuku insisted on it even if it would probably cause troubles later.

Katsurou already looked like a toddler, he can already crawl even if was only out for a month and at the fourth month, h already mastered the alphabet and basic numbers and calculations, Katsurou a bit like Katsuki, a bit spoiled, pampered, loud, brash, even without his father around, it was clear he got most of his personality from him but Izuku didn't... really like that his son was acting this way? It took him awhile but he managed to teach Katsurou to stop asking for everything and sometimes, be satisfied with what you have, taught him to be kind and humble, there's no need to be mean for the sake of being mean. Taught him not to scream at every single little thing, be kind but not a pushover. Those kind of stuff.

At age 2, Katsurou hasn't looked like he grew up even a little bit but he already looked 4 years old so they enrolled him to a kindergarten, Izuku made sure that his son wouldn't be bullied, outright talking to the parents of the kids that were bullying Katsurou if it did happen and to the teachers for ignoring such a thing. He won't tolerate other kids calling Katsurou 'villainous' for his appearance, so what if he looks like Godzilla mated with a human?! He's cute and nice and Izuku loves him very very very much!

One of the reasons Katsuki thinks why he shouldn't be a father is precisely when he missed his son's parent day in school, Izuku being the only one to attend, he cleared up his schedule for that day, strictly told everyone not to call him no matter what but then suddenly there's an S class villain who broke out of Tartarus and Katsuki tried his best to make up to his son but it was clear that Katsurou was not happy at all with him.

"Everyone had two parents and mama felt very alone! He was the only one with no one there with him! I don't even care if I only had one with me, Mama looked really really sad at that time!" Katsurou says to him, angry when Katsuki tried his best to apologize. And ouch, that hurt more than the bruises on his skin after the battle with the villain. Katsurou ran away from him after that and Katsuki definitely felt like a failure as a father in that moment.

Later that evening, Katsurou enters his rooms just as he's changing his bandages, Katsurou looks a bit angry, but not the same hateful expression he had earlier.

"Mama told me to apologize." Katsurou says, "I don't want to but he really wants me to." He adds.

"I know."

"...I'll forgive you... if you spend the next week with us, if you don't, I'll hate you forever and ever! And don't tell mama that I said this, I want you to make up with him, he's really really sad that you're not with him so if you don't spoil mama, I'll hate you too!" He says before he leaves the room.

Huh.