34. Love my foot!

Feng's Apartment.

Lu Cheng calls Feng "Can you come to Private Villa? In an hour?".

Feng looks at Rouxi staring at the chessboard intensely and says "Yes. Do you want me to bring...you know?".

Lu Cheng declines "It would be better, if she doesn't show up in future".

Feng grits his teeth "You could have just said no Cheng! You don't have to be so rude!".

Rouxi rolls her eyes mentally and smiles making her move "Check!".

Feng "S***!! Don't distract me! I will be there!".

Lu Cheng "..." Distract?!. What's really got into him these days?!.

Feng saves his king by making a move and smiles proudly "Your move!".

She smirks "Checkmate! It was a trap!".

Feng "..." Why does she always win?!

Rouxi laughs seeing his sullen face "Don't be a kid Feng! It's just a game!".

He sighs defeated and shakes his head "Why are you winning always?! I was a champion in my childhood though!".

Rouxi bursts out laughing "Seriously?! Who was that dumbest person gave you the championship?! Wait! I know the story! You won a single prize in your grade 3 and you are claiming as if you were the only person who had won every year!".

He shrugs justifying "But I was the only one who knew how to play it at grade 3!-".

Rouxi laughs hard "Please Feng!". He was the only guy who knew the game! So obviously he got the prize! Without any competition!.

He twitches his lips irked "Fine. It's not funny".

She nods her head and clears her throat after stopping herself from laughing.

He stands informing "I have to meet Tang Xi".

She frowns looking at him.

He continues "Cheng planned to say everything to her today".

She looks at him shocked and nervous. No she understood why Feng has been worried for few days.

She nods "I will take care of myself. You can..leave..you know..He would get angry if you ..reach late..".

He senses her worry and asks "Something is bothering you. Don't you want to..go with me?".

She blurts instantly "No!...I mean..my appearance there..is not right at this moment...And if Tang Xi sees me...Everything will get worse..Better I stay away from them. For their good".

He looks worriedly "You ..don't you want to meet Tang Xi? You said you wanted to-".

She nods "Yes..But not now. Some other time? When things get least complicated?".

Feng nods and walks out of her room.

Rouxi gets worried "I hope she understands...".

-------

Private Villa.

Tang Xi grabs the files out of the folder and sits in a couch relaxed. She sits straights seeing the photographs of her parents were crossed by a black marker.

She gulps and read a note which was sticked at the corner of the photo.

"Death is awaiting".

Tang Xi tosses the photo on the table and looks into the other files. Her face turned stern seeing every medical records.