Loving The Bad Boy: Chapter Three

Story Status: Edited

"Hey, Princess." The cooing voice of Brad whispered in my ear, my heart pounding rapidly.

"B-Brad?" My voice was weak, showing that I feared him. "I-I thought you weren't supposed to be out until-" Brad's booming voice cut me off.

"I escaped." He stated proudly. "Did you miss me?" Brad looked at me with questioning and demanding eyes. "Because I missed you dearly."

"B-Brad, I think I-I should get going." I backed away from him slowly, never taking my eyes off of his crystal, cold blue eyes.

"Why?" He pouted, grabbing my wrist and gripping it tightly. "The fun only began." Brad chuckled evilly, smirking afterwords. "Let's go back to the past, baby, to where we loved each other."

"I-" Brad cut me off once again by dipping his head down and sucking harshly below my jaw. I whimpered in pain as he harshly sucked, pushing me back into the wall.

"S-Stop." I choked out, biting back the tears that were threatening to come out. I tried to rip out of his grip, but he held me against the wall tighter. His hand slow-

"Vanessa!" Vince's voice boomed throughout the his bedroom. I snapped my eyes open, my body shaking from the horrible memory. I knew that Brad would be looking for me, and fast. I would have to be ready. "Vanessa!" My head shot up, a pounding headache throbbing inside my forehead.

"Y-Yes?" I whimpered, looking around the room, suddenly afraid of my surroundings.

"Are you okay?" Vince sat down beside me, his voice calming. "You were shaking, possibly from a horrid dream."

"Y-Yeah, I-I am amazingly fine." I reassured, swinging my smooth legs over and hopping off of Vince's bed. I looked outside of his bedroom window, squinting my eyes when I thought I saw Brad.

"Oh, and we aren't going to school." Vince laid back down on his bed, putting his arms behind his head.

"Figured." I mumbled, remembering that I didn't have anything to wear for the day. I took a look at my clothes, just seeing what I had on the day before.

"Also, when I wake up again, we are going to give you a make-over."

"What?" I looked back over at him but he was sleeping, light snores coming from his opened mouth. I went into Vince's bathroom, running a hand through my tangled hair. I looked for a brush, and spotting one I started to brush out my hair. When I was done, I took the time to show myself around Vince's huge house. I looked at the nicely hung up pictures on the wall, giggling at one of Vince acting goofy.

I walked down the stairs, landing in a huge living room with framed quotes scattered on the walls. There was one that I particularly liked:

'Life is short, break the RULES, FORGIVE quickly, KISS slowly, LOVE truly, and NEVER REGRET anything that made you SMILE'

I smiled half heatedly, finding my way into the kitchen and dining room. They both were huge, very huge. The kitchen walls we're a pretty salmon color, the cabinets were made of granite and so were the counters, the floor was cream colored tiles which were getting cold beneath my feet. The dining room had a huge light brown table in the center, five fragile chairs along against it. The cream colored tiles were now replaced with soft, blue carpet. The chandelier was just hanging at the top, swaying a little, looking as if it would fall.

"Pretty big, huh?" A deep, husky voice startled me. I turned my head, facing an unknown boy. He looked around fifteen years old with features like Vince.

"Y-Yeah." I put my hands behind my back, looking down at the blue carpet.

"I'm Steven." The boy held out his hand, and I hesitantly shook it. "And you are?"

"Oh." I mentally slapped myself for my rude manners. "My name is Vanessa." I introduced, smiling at the young boy in front of me.

"Ready for that make over?" Vince came in the room, draping his arm around me. "Hey younger brother."

"Hey, Vince." Steven smiled at the two of us, walking away without another wave.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I answered his question, shrugging off Vince's arm.

"Okay, let's go than." Vince grabbed my arm, dragging me out the door. In just enough time, I grabbed my worn out sneakers and put them on, glaring at Vince.

-------------------

"Turn around." Vince spun his finger around, looking at me with demanding, yet soft, eyes.

We were in a store named 'Hollister'. And let's just say, the clothes were amazing. I really do love them. I had on a pair of shorts and a crop-top with a black tank-top under. I had new shoes on, All Star Converse, and they were not as comfy as my sneakers but they were just fine.

"Do you like the outfit?" Vince questioned, looking up at me with a smile.

"Yeah." I smiled back, stepping closer to him.

"Okay, that's ten outfits." Vince concluded. "Think that's enough?"

"Yeah." I answered, walking back to the changing room I was currently in, changing back into my comfy clothes. I walked out, grabbing my bags of clothes and other objects that consists of; conditioner, shampoo, other hair products, make-up, and under garments.

"Ready?" Vince stood up, running a hand through his black, smooth hair.

"Yeah." I answered once again, smiling at him. "Thanks for everything." I said for a hundredth time.

"Your welcome." He smirked, walking away. I followed distantly behind, not wanting to embarrass him that I was with him.

When we made it to his car, I put the bags in his trunk - yes he owned a car - and hopped in the passenger seat, laying my head back and closing my eyes, just realizing how tired I really was.

I opened my eyes at the sound of Vince's voice. I looked out the window, blocking him out. I widened my eyes when I saw Brad - or who I thought was Brad - smirk at me and wave. I rubbed my eyes, opening them back up to see that he was gone.

I just needed some sleep, that's all. I closed my eyes, falling asleep after thanking Vince once again.

{So, It's an early update. Thank my bestie for that! I hope you guys will start to enjoy LTBB (Loving The Bad Boy) BYE!!!}

Next Update: Monday, the 21st of September. At around 5:30 P.M