Wren Hunt

Age = 17                                           
Species = immortal
Hair Colour =  light brown, purple and blue highlights           
Eye Colour = blue                   
Body build = well built
Sexuality = straight
Height = 5"10
Clothing Style =  leather jacket, black, tight, ripped jeans, vans
Grade = 11
Skin Colour = pale
Prefered Gender + Og Gender = female + female
Haircut = extremely long (down to the buttocks)
Hair Texture = dead straight, pretty dang soft
Zodiac Sign = aries
Harry Potter House = Slytherin
Birthday = 16/04/2002
Favourite Colour = black (cliche)

Power
Can conger fire from her whole body but can light up certain parts as well (like only hands or fingers)

Personality
- Antisocial personality disorder - "a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial, irresponsible, or criminal behaviour, often impulsive or aggressive, with disregard for any harm or distress caused to other people, and an inability to maintain long-term social and personal relationships."
- PTSD - "a condition of persistent mental and emotional stress occurring as a result of injury or severe psychological shock, typically involving disturbance of sleep and constant vivid recall of the experience, with dulled responses to others and to the outside world."
Caused by her twin brother Kendrick being killed by her when she first found her powers.
- She's literally so terrifying
- Only reason she's not in a mental hospital is because everyone is so terrified of what she will do to them if they even bring it up to her.
- She just wears metal band tanks (Metallica, Slipknot, Slayer, ect.), tight black ripped jeans (she has like 15 pairs), sometimes with fishnets, her favourite leather jacket, and her black vans and converse.
- Lawful evil