E P I L O G U E

Yep, guys. Its the end. But, lets talk. I will NOT be making a sequel. If I can find the time though, I will be rewriting this whole story. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I hate this story. I've been writing it for a little bit over a year now, and my writing has gotten better, but my interest in this story has gotten low. So, heres the end. Prepare some tissues, I guess. New fanfics coming soon, some larry, some ziam, maybe some niam in the future. So, go check those out. Thank you guys for all of the love and support you guys have given this story. I never expected to even get to 1k reads, and we just hit 19k. You are all seriously amazing. I love each and every one of you. But anywho, heres the epilogue. 

A month had gone by since the day Harry passed, and honestly, Louis didnt know how to feel anymore. He just felt numb. Feeling his phone go off, he picked it up.

From : Brendy Boo 

On my way, Lou. 

Louis practically groaned, totally forgetting that the funeral was today and that Brendon was going to come over and fix him up. 

He hurried up to his bedroom and slid on some sweats and one of harrys large sweaters. It still had his scent on the a soft fabric. Looking at himself in the mirror, he felt a tear stream down his cheek as his eyes met with the small picture of Harry in the corner of said mirror.

"I miss you, Harry." He spoke to no one. "Im gonna s-stay strong for you."

Louis heard a voice in the back of his mind, that sounded familiar. "Harry hates you. Just kill yourself."

He shut his eyes tightly, whimpering as the voice got louder, screaming in his mind. 

"No.. no. Harry didnt hate me." Louis whispered to himself.  

Harry would still be alive if it weren't for you. You're worthless, Louis. 

Leaning against the wall, he tried to block the voice out of his head, but the insults just kept coming.

"Stop!" Louis screamed, tears streaming down his cheeks so swiftly he couldnt even comprehend. "I.. I cant do this anymore."

He walked over to his desk, grabbing a paper and a pen and he began to write. 

I've never written one of these before, so I'm just going to start off with an apology to everyone. I've gone this whole month since Harrys passing thinking about me and cutting off all contact with everyone. So, I'm sorry. Let's just get started then, I guess.

Mum & Dad, Fizzie, Lottie, Phoebe & Daisy.,

Im sorry I was never the best son, or big brother. I'm sorry I was always sassy growing up, and was just an ass in general. I love all of you with my whole heart. Dad, I know how you feel about people commiting suicide, how you call them cowards. Im sorry I didn't grow up like the boy you wanted. Im sorry I didn't grow up by your side on football days, or grow up and play it. Fizzie, Lottie, Phoebe, and Daisy, I'm sorry I was never there for you four. I was a terrible brother, and I wish I would've seen that sooner. Again, I love you. 

Brendon, 

I'm sorry that you're the one who's gonna have to find me like this, I truly am. But I thank you for everything you've done for me. You're really amazing. I dont know what else to say.. Sorry. Bye.. 

A tear fell on the page and Louis felt that was all he needed to write. He set the pen down, and slid open one of the drawers to his desk, where he had hidden a full bottle of sleeping pills. He unscrewed the top of the bottle and shut his eyes.