YuukaPon I (R18+)

Awoken by the sounds of kissing, that was all Yui could hear as her eyes remained closed. Her feeling senses finally started to kick in but that only left her more confused than ever as she felt lips pecking at her bare abdomen. Yui didn't recall ever having anyone in her life as she was quite the mysterious one which scared people off. She also didn't recall ever going out or inviting anyone for a sleepover the previous day or the day before that. She was sure her only roommates were Yuuka and Akane as well and them being a couple and all, they shared a room which was across from her own. Yui was honestly afraid to open her eyes. What if it was Yuuka and she had entered the wrong room? What if it was Akane? To Yui however, being with any one of them would actually be a dream come true. Yuuka and Akane were THE couple. Everyone admired them, want to be them. They were like the Meghan and Harry of Japan, except both were female, Yuuka was the second daughter of a really successful company owner, and Akane was just a really wealthy commoner. They're the most talked about couple among teens and young adults on any media site you could come across. They were the perfect example of THE perfect couple.

At first, Yui didn't understand why Yuuka and Akane wanted the room across her own. They could've gone to many other places like hotels or far away villas, anything that Yui couldn't even think up. That was until the very first night they came. Yui recalled many times where she'd heard moans and screams of each others names, wall banging, things dropping on the floor. She could only imagine how wild their sex was as she laid in her bed, masturbating to the rhythm of those noises.

A hand slid its way inside of Yui's panties jolting her awake. She was surprised to see that it indeed was Yuuka. Her room was dark but thankfully the moonlight that slipped past Yui's curtains helped her make out her surroundings. She really did wonder if Yuuka was drunk and had gotten the wrong room or not however, as she thought that she heard the sound of the shower door close and the water start. That was Akane.

Yui was about to pull Yuuka's hand out of her underwear but after the first touch, Yui laid back down in defeat. She closed her eyes, a hand still atop of Yuuka's but that only boosted the pleasure she felt in the lower pit of her stomach as she felt every stroke Yuuka gave to Yui's clit. Her built up wetness from thinking about the couples past sex times moistened the latter's fingers. She had never been touched by anyone but herself. It was all new to her, and she loved it. She knew Akane took about twenty minutes to shower so Yui thought she'd at least make it all worthwhile.

Yuuka continued to rub the younger girl. Spreading her lips, overlapping her juices between her fingers. She was amazed at how much the girl had produced in such a short amount of time. The latter knew what she was doing and who exactly she was doing it to. In the two years that Akane and herself had been living with this Saitama girl, she knew that Yui had never slept with anyone in her life. And tonight she was about to make a bud bloom.

Yuuka would be lying to herself if she said she didn't find the girl attractive. There had been times when she'd see the girl walking around half naked, or humming and twiddling her bottom to the beat of the radio while cooking. If she hadn't been with Akane, she wouldn't have to think twice about bedding her.

Pushing aside her blanket, she properly placed herself now on top of the futon, Yui spread her legs instantly allowing Yuuka better access. Yuuka without hesitation quickly dove in. Shirt resting above her bare breasts, panties damp from the touches of herself, a strong aroma of arousal hit Yuuka's nose as she went in to plant kisses along her inner thigh. She loved the smell of arousal. It made her feel in power. And let's not forget that it's also contagious. To Yuuka anyway. Yuuka moaned as she planted kisses against her thigh feeling a rush in her lower region. She palmed at Yui's damp undies earning herself a quiet moan from the younger girl. Yuuka looped her fingers under the strap, pulling the fabric down and out of the way. Yui lifted her bottom making it easier to discard the material.

Yuuka couldn't see much, but she could feel that the girl was properly shaved with a small island. Yui who already adjusted to the darkness could see everything like a hawk. She threw her head back in pleasure as Yuuka kisses her clit softly, teasing the girl.

"Mou...."

Yuuka grins against her before attacking her. Licking at her juices and overlapping the lips to get in between her slits. Yuuka used her tongue to flick at her clit. Lewd slurping sounds filled the room. Lubricating her finger with Yui's juices, she finally inserted a finger, surprising Yui that she wanted to scream but knew she couldn't as Akane was still on the other side of her wall. She was tight, but thanks to her juices it was much easier. Her legs quiver as Yuuka continued to eat her out and finger her. Stroke after stroke, and flick after flick, Yui became a complete mess. Yuuka added another digit causing the younger girl to let out a moan louder than she had expected.

"Ah, kimocchi..."

She came closer and closer to her orgasm. Feeling a wave of pleasure hit as her walls clenched around Yuuka's fingers.

"Ah, yabai, yabai...."

Head pushed back into the pillow, mouth opened in a shape like an 'O'. A curl of Yuuka's fingers sent Yui's clit throbbing as she orgasmed. Pulling out her fingers, juices spewed out of Yui. Now using her arm to support herself above the girl, she had replaced her tongue for her fingers helping the girl ride out her first orgasm. Massaging in a fast pace left to right. Yui attempted to shut her legs together however, with Yuuka being between them prevented her from doing so. Yuuka continued to rub the girl through the now tight gap. The jolts started to die down but her body still continued quivered here and there. Yuuka wiped her fingers against the already dirty futon before leaning down to Yui's ear.

"Happy Birthday, Yui-chan." And kissed her cheek.

Right at that moment, Yui's door burst open with a frustrated looking Akane.

"Why did you guys start without me?!"