Yuichanzu II (R)

!! Warning: BDSM !!

______________________________________________

“What do you mean "We lost her trail" ?” 

Pon paced angrily through Rina’s small office, her fists balled at her sides.

Rina sighed, brushing a tuft of black hair streaked out of her eyes.

“Pon, I realize this is a lot to take in, but I promise you I’m doing everything I can to find your sister.”

She's lying!

Her hands trembled when the voice inside of her spoke up. She shook her head to get rid of her. Rina wouldn’t lie to her. 

Would she?

“I don’t get it. You said you had a lead. That someone had seen her.”

“Yes, the intel seemed solid. There aren’t that many lavender tieflings, as you well know.”

“Then what the fuck happened, Rina?  Are you trying to tell me she's just… gone?! People don’t just disapp-...” 

Yui stopped herself mid-sentence. She, of all people, knew that was a lie. Suddenly, she found herself afraid to finish that thought.

Rina walked up to her and placed a manicured hand on her shoulder.

“Yui, I promise you. We will find her. I’ve already set out feelers for some new information and I’m hoping to hear back from them within the week. They probably just moved him somewhere.”

She's hiding something. She's trying to keep us here. Burn them. Burn them all down.

She could feel her raging inside of her and for a split-second her hearing seemed muffled and a black haze overtook her vision.

She planted her fingernails in her exposed thigh, gritting her teeth against the pain. She had to stay in control. 

“Pon?” Rina looked at her intensely, brown eyes scouring her face. She sounded worried… and a little unsettled. 

Pon swallowed, feeling the tears well up in the corners of her eyes.

One and a half years. One and a half years and still she wasn’t any closer to finding her.

If she was even still alive.

Worst. Sister. Ever.

She wiped her tears away, careful not to smudge her make-up.

“I’m fine. I just…I thought we were finally closing in on her.”

Rina wrapped her arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. Her voice sounded as comforting as it always did. “I know. We’ll find her, darling. She’s out there somewhere. Don’t give up.”

She lies!

Pon allowed herself to be hugged for a few seconds before pulling away. She turned on her heels and stomped out the door, mumbling a goodbye. She could still hear Rina say something behind her, but slammed the door shut anyway. 

She could feel her rage inside of her more than she heard her, like an angry enormous insect buzzing at the back of your skull. When she finally entered her room and closed the door behind her, she let herself slide down, slamming her hands on the floor besides her. She folded her arms over her knees and buried her head in her hands. Anger was bubbling up inside of her, welling up so far it threatened to choke her.

“You’re late.”

The voice seemed to come out of nowhere. Feeling caught, Pon immediately looked up.