CHAPTER TWO

Harry and Louis both looked at each other before nodding in agreement and turning their separate ways to get the kids ready. Harry always got Sky ready and Louis helped Matt even through his attempts of pushing him away and whining that he's a big boy.

Harry walked into the twin's room and dug through the walk in closet, pulling out a pink shirt and black leggings. Louis watched in admiration from the doorway as Harry tugged the pink shirt over Sky's head, adjusting it at her sides only to find out that it was on backwards. 

Harry looked up to see Louis sitting there with a wide smirk on his face, his arms crossed as he watched. "Help?" Harry asked, giving Louis the look of lost hope that he gave every other morning.

Louis rolled his eyes and smiled, fixing Sky's shirt and helping her with her leggings but then backing away so he could let Harry do her hair.

Harry brushed through her thin hair and started to braid it, his huge fingers struggling to tie the band around the final result. Sky turned around in his arms and smiled, wrapping her tiny arms tightly around Harry. "Love you," She whispered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~to the restaurant bc lazy ~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Louis sat across from eachother, Harry's hand wrapped around Louis' across the table, the larger thumb brushing across the older boy's hand every so often. 

Louis was studying his menu, trying to decide whether to get pancakes or waffles when his thought was interrupted by the noise of bubbles being blown in chocolate milk. He quickly looked over, shooting Sky a sharp glance before holding up one finger, strike one.

This of course made Analise break out into a fit of giggles, having Matt giggling soon after. Louis held up one finger to them too before turning back to his menu with his jaw clenched.

All of the kids stopped blowing bubbles in their drinks, knowing that Louis would take them into the bathroom at strike three and put an end to their behavior without a second thought. 

The kids decided to color for the rest of the time after the food had came to the table, Matt's tiny tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he scribbled green lines all over the cartoon aligator infront of him. 

"Hands back," Louis said softly, watching each of his kids move their hands away from the table as their plates were put infront of them. He reached over, pressing a finger to their plates to make sure they weren't hot. "Carry on," He mumbled and looked back at the giant dork infront of him that was fumbling with cutting his pancake. 

"What are you? Some over grown child?" Louis asked softly, his eyes focused on Harry's furrowed eyebrows. 

"it's not my fault these knives aren't sharp enough!" Harry whined, watching as Louis reached over, quickly snatching the knives away from the three kids then taking Harry's too. 

"Let me cut it for you," He groaned and shook his head, cutting his pancake then shaking his hand. "You're ridiculous Haz," He whispered and looked at his own food. 

"But you loovee me," Harry sang and smiled widely, his dimples beaming at Louis as Harry rubbed his leg against his husband's.

"Do I?" Louis asked and smirked slightly, grabbing Harry's hand again and sighing softly, watching his kids coloring. 

Sky reached over, grabbing the dark green crayon from Matt and snapping it in half. "Bad color," She mumbled and let the split crayon fall to the ground.

Matt looked at the crayon than up at Sky, "Papa! Sky broke my crayon!" He whined, sticking his leg out and kicking her in the shin, making her overreact and pull her leg to her chest, starting to scream in "Pain".

Louis looked around at the people staring at them and looked at Harry, "Watch Ana," He murmured and grabbed Matt and Sky's upper arm, dragging them to the bathroom and shutting the door. "What are you two doing other than embarrassing me?!" He snapped, his hands on his hips.

"She broke my crayon daddy!" Matthew whined, staring at the off white tiles of the bathroom floor. 

"He kicked me!" Sky whimpered, also staring at the ground.

Louis' nostrils flared, "You both know how to act in a restaurant. I expected this from Sky, but not you," He said while staring at his son. The man put his hands to his forehead, his pointer finger rubbing small circles into his temples as he sighed.

"Matthew come here," He murmured as he croutched down, not wanting to sit on the ground.

The young boy let out a quiet whimper as he slowly dragged himself over to Louis, his eyes glued to the ground before Louis gently pushed his chin up so he was looking at him. "I don't feel like spanking either of you, you both got lucky," He said and looked between Sky and the boy infront of him. "You're only getting five.. then you will apologize to Sky, go back out to Papa and eat like a civilized human, do you understand?" He asked, cocking his eyebrows again and nodding when Matthew turned around, bracing himself for the hits.

Louis sighed and gently ruffled Matt's hair, standing back up and hunching over, landing the first smack on his sit spots so he would remember it throughout breakfast and maybe even lunch. 

He landed the second smack on his left cheek than his right, the last two the hardest, the sound of the impact echoing off of the walls around them. 

Matthew sniffled and turned around, hiding his face in Louis' chest, rubbing his runny nose on the soft fabric of his sweater. "I'm sorry for bein' bad Daddy!" He whispered, looking up at Louis after he had wrapped his petite arms around his small body. 

"It's okay buddy, go apologize to your sister and go eat," Louis replied and pressed a kiss to Matt's face, smiling after he had apologized and walked out. 

Louis looked at Sky and picked her up, setting her on the sink. "Talk," He said simply, grabbing both of the little girl's hands and giving them a gentle squeeze.

"'Bout what, daddy?" Sky asked quietly as she looked up, sniffling slightly. 

"Babe I know you don't just randomly terrorize your brother unless you're with Analise, so why did you do that?" He asked and frowned, watching Sky's head fall in shame. 

"I don't like that color daddy.. it's the color of the monsters that hide under my bed!" She whispered and shuddered, letting go of Louis' hands, wrapping her arms around his waist instead. "Daddy they're trying to hurt me at night.. Ana say's they eat the toes off of little girls!" She cried and shut her eyes tightly.

Louis smiled slightly at her innocence and sighed, "Sky, I promise you that Analise is lying to you.. monsters don't exist. And even if they did, they'd let you keep your toes," He said and wiped her tears away. 

Sky looked up slowly and sniffled again, "Would they really let me keep my toes?" She asked, her big eyes staring up at him.

"I promise" Louis said and smiled again.

Sky smiled before looking down, "Am I gonna get five too?" She asked quietly, beggining to slide off of the sink. 

Louis shook his head and scooped his daughter up, "You were scared and he kicked you, it would be unfair." He said, walking back out to his family. He set Sky down and kissed the top of Matt's head before freezing, seeing that Matt had broken Analise's green crayon too. 

"That's the color of the monster.." Matthew whispered, staring at the broken crayon on the ground.