Chapter 4: Come With Me

So I'm sorry for not posting this story very often it's hard working with 2 other stories that I can wright with my mom around or she'd kill me I wright this one on road trips or if  just want to get this part down and that's what I'm doing for the better of this story so lest get into it shall we and one more thing should I wright more of this story in 1st person or keep it going in 3rd person and every so often go to 1st person ok go read!

A copule of weeks after Ahsoka tano had excaped from Mustafar Anakin Skywalker now Darth Vader is surchibg the galaxy for Ahsoka Tano no matter what his master tells him to do. Vader does not want her dead she was the closest person to him besides he might be able to turn her to the dark.
Ahsoka P.O.V
When I saw Anakin become Darth Vader I was heart broken, and the fact that he killed his former master Obi-Wan Kenobi he also killed younglings but he could never kill me. I had informed the queen of Nabbo of what happened and she agreed to let me stay there but I feel like my presents there would attract Darth Vader to me. I'll stay near the palace just so if Vader ever does an attack I will fight back. When I land on Nabbo I was greeted right away.
"Hello miss Ahsoka" the queen says. I bow for respect of the queen.
"Hello my'lady" I say.
"Ahsoka the people of Nabbo are wondering where you're going to stay" The queen says
"I was thinking of staying near the palace just in case if Darth.... Vader planes an attack. I will protect you're people and you if it ever happens" I say.
The queen smiled "thank you Fulcrum"
"My'lady excuse me but why did you call me Fulcrum?" I ask
"Ahsoka it is you're code name that's what I told my people you're name was Fulcrum to avoid the Empire"
"Ok thank you"
"No problem Fulcrum you better get going"
"Yes thank you so much" I say as I bow my head then leave. When I see my new home it already has every thing I need in it. I walk to the bedroom there is a desk, bed, and a dresser. I guess some relaxing wouldn't hurt. Soon as I lay down I feel a presents. Anakin!
Darth Vader P.O.V
I go to Nabbo, to see my wife at least one more time. I miss her I can't believe I killed her. It's my fault you're dead my love I'm sorry I thought I could save you. I've failed Ahsoka as well but I could turn her to the dark side. Maybe I can love her too. But if she don't join me I will tell my master that I killed her. I start heading out when I feel Ahsoka's presence.
Narrator P.O.V
Ahsoka Tano finds her old master Anakin Skywalker.
"Ahsoka you look different" Vader said. Ahsoka had hardly changed at all the only things that have changed are the length of her lekku and the hight of her mortals
"What are you doing here!" Ahsoka yells
Vader smiles " at first it was to see Padmé but now it's you"
"Why so you can kill me"
"No something far better" he chuckes
" I'm not going with you"
" Oh but you will" 
"Try me Anakin and you will fail"
"Anakin Skywalker is dead I killed him"
Ahsoka raises an eyemarking " You think I'm stupid you are the stunning image of Anakin Skywalker"
"Your master is dead there is only Vader"
"Anakin you may believe that but it's not true you are Anakin Skywalker the chosen one"
"No I failed as a Jedi but I won't as a Sith I should have saved..."
"NO YOU KILLED HER"
"Ahsoka"
"Don't you Ahsoka me! You killed Padmé, Younglings, hundreds of jedi, even your own master because the dark side you shouldn't have done it if you would have ingored you're nightmares it wouldn't have happened"
"Ahsoka"
" Me and Obi-Wan had known for so long about you and Padmé but we never said anything for the love and the respect we had for you for everything you've done for us Anakin. Please you have to go back you can make things right me and you can rebuild the Jedi order please you can be a Jedi master Anakin listen to me I don't want the people to die ok just hear me out. You are the greatest Jedi to ever live the chosen one."
"Lies they are all lies the chosen one is dead"
"No he is not please come with me and come back"
"No if you don't come with me I'll have no choise but to kill all of the people on Nabbo and I don't think you'd want that" Vader says with a smirk
"No you can't!"
"I will snips unless you come with me"  Vader says hoping to regain his old padawan. Ahsoka looks out to the city tears filled her eyes she didn't want to do this but she had to keep the people of Nabbo safe.
"Fine"
"Good Ahsoka" Vader smiles that Ahsoka had given in. Ahsoka looks to the city then she feels Vader's hands on her shoulders. Ahsoka wants to just run but if she does a whole planet will be destroyed and all the people would be dead. One life is better than a whole population. Vader wants her on his side but why won't she just join him it doesn't make any since to him. Vader smirks "men take her to the ship then plan an attack on the Nabbo"
"WHAT! NO YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T" Ahsoka screams out. The clones take Ahsoka by the arms taking her back. Ahsoka had enough of this. Vader starts heading for the palace. Ahsoka slides her foot under one of the clones knocking him to the ground. The other clone Ahsoka grabs by the arm and throws him to the ground. Ahsoka starts to run to the home she was given to get her lightsabers. The queen had shown her secret passages to get to the Palace faster than through the City. Vader starts to approach the Palace so he can meet the queen once and for all and maybe even end her for hiding Jedi. Darth Vader sees the queen of Nabbo.
"Hello there Anakin Skywalker what are you doing here"
"Just seeing Padmé it's a shame that she died"
"Yes it was very sad do you know who killed her?"
"Yes I do a Sith Lord named Darth Vader killed her I tried to save her but I failed"
"Fulcrum told me something about this Darth Vader"
Fulcrum who is this fulcrum person? Vader thought
"May I ask who fulcrum is?"
"To keep their identity hidden from the empire we are not allowed to say their name"
"Who are they"
" your highness get away from him now!" Ahsoka yells activating the green blades of her lightsabers. " get the people out of the city just instant your highness trust me"
"Fulcrum what's going on"
"This is Darth Vader" Vader smiles and activates his lightsaber. Ahsoka Tano getting ready for his next attack. The queen flees to the main hanger but it has already be taken control of by the clones. Vader swings his lightsaber for her arm. Ahsoka swiftly moves back.
"Ahsoka please just come with me please don't leave me like you did from the Jedi please don't leave me again"
"I don't want the people of Nabbo to die take me and spare there lives please"
"I love it when you act all week snips"
"Take me!"
"I will but they have to pay for hiding a Jedi"
"It was my idea I paid them to do it don't kill them
"Fine I won't kill them"
Tears swell in Ahsoka's eyes wanting her old master back not how he is now. Vader turns off his lightsaber and Ahsoka does the same. Ahsoka had given in too easily to Vader. Ahsoka starts to walk in front of Vader but she starts to walk faster holding for an escape. Anakin catches on and grabs her wrists. Ahsoka looks back to him tears in her eyes. Anakin puts a hand to her cheek. She looks down her nose hitting the palm of his hand. Anakin's eyes flash from yellow to blue. Ahsoka sees the change of color giveing her hope. ' No let you're Jedi life behind they down graded  you they didn't think you could become a Jedi they framed your padawan they didn't believe her they let her leave they banished her from the order'  Vader's eyes went back to yellow. Almost all of her, hope fades all she wants is to bring her old master back.
'Please Anakin come back to me I am dieing inside now I don't like the way you are now I want my skyguy back' Ahsoka thought to herself. A war fighting inside of Vader half of him wants to go back and the other is telling him to let go and rule the Galaxy with his old padawan. Ahsoka walks past all the towns people and even the queen. Anakin nods at a clone signaling to kill the queen. Ahsoka watches helplessly.
"NOOOO!" Ahsoka screams.
"Come on"
"You promised not to kill them or her"
"Oh well the war always comes first"
"No"
"Yes it does Ahsoka"
"You didn't need to kill her Anakin" Ahsoka says crying. She doesn't want to feel week in front of the Sith but she can't help it the death of all the Jedi and others had really impacted on her now. Vader takes Ahsoka to the ship along with the men all of Ahsoka's old friends. Rex was the only one that didn't turn against her. The clones where all over in the ship the guns. Ahsoka is on the floor hand cuffed. Anakin sits next to Ahsoka.
"You should get some rest" Anakin says with careing eyes. Ahsoka looks to Anakin in shock he is treating her like he did in the clone wars.
"w..what?" Ahsoka whispers 
"Its ok snips" Vader whispers smiling at his padawan. Ahsoka gives a nervous smile back.
".... but I thought you where.."
"No I'm not going to kill you Ahsoka I love you too much"
"Anakin I can't"
"You can't or you won't" Vader says looking at her in the eyes. Ahsoka brings up her palms to rub her eyes. Anakin smiles at her and kisses her forehead. 'Why is he loving on me like this I thought he was going to kill me not love on me like this' Ahsoka thought. Anakin looks to Ahsoka looking over her body.
"Ahsoka please just sleep for a bit ok"
"Ok.." she says softly. She slowly lays her head on Vader's shoulder closing her eyes. Anakin smiles happy that is padawan still has some trust in him. He grabs one of her hands softly and laces his fingers with hers. All the men gater up and look at Lord Vader. Anakin is holding his padawan trying to keep her comfortable. The men are in shock by the way he feels about the young girl she is almost 18 years old.
"General what are our cordnets" A clone says. Vader snaps out of his trance.
"Courasunt"
"Sir yes sir" the clone says leaving Vader alone. Ahsoka felt kinda safe in his arms she knew Vader wouldn't let the men kill her but what about the Sith master that's the one thing that worried her the most. Vader felt Ahsoka's worry he didn't balme her and she is the only female Jedi that he knows of that is still alive because of order 66. He killed master Shaik Ti. And many other Jedi. Ahsoka might be  one of the last female Jedi to live.

                   ~2 hours after that~
Vader wakes up to Ahsoka  curled up in a ball on his lap her back lekku under his chin. Vader smiles and moves slowly not to wake up Ahsoka. Anakin picks up Ahsoka by her arm after feeling the presence of his master. Ahsoka  wakes up to pain in her arm.
"Come on young one"
"Lord Vader how was your trip to Nabbo"
"It was good and I brought someone with me" Vader says pushing Ahsoka to the ground in front of his master. Ahsoka looks to the man she wish Anakin would have killed him there. The sith grabs Ahsoka's face like Tarken did many months ago. Ahsoka head butts the Sith master. He falls back as Vader grabs Ahsoka
"LET GO OF ME!"
"No"
"She is alive"
"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THE JEDI YOU KILLED" Ahsoka yells trying to get out of Vader's grip"
"Lord Vader she could be a powerful ally if we can get her to join the Dark Side"
"I'll never join the dark side like you did my master"
"Oh but you will" the Emperor says. He moves his fingers telling the clones to come over to him. Ahsoka keeps fighting against Vader's grip his hands are becoming loose from her struggling. Vader let's go of Ahsoka accidentally she tackles the emperor and forced pulls Vader's lightsaber to her. She activates the lightsaber about to kill the Sith master. Palpatine uses Force lightning on her sending her back flying. A scream comes out of Ahsoka from the pain of the lightning. Vader rushes to her to make sure she was ok.
"That snippy little brat"
"She is snippy for sure"
"Lock her in a holding cell
"Yes my master" Vader says.

So did you like this chapter i know it's not very long but it's better than having to wait longer so now I need to get 'Reliving My Past' worked on idk why but it took all day to wright this part haha well at least I didn't do nothing all day right haha so yeah I hope you liked it so please vote and help this story. WE GOT SOME ANISOKA GOING! That's the best part haha ok so yeah bye.