Chapter 4

Zico:
Did our lips really just met...?
I just stare at him, looking in his beautiful eyes, trying to understand what just happened.
[I]"I'm sorry..."
Kyung's Voice gets me back to reality. He looks a little scared, but also surprised.
He slowly stands up and helps me getting up. But even when I'm on my feet again, I still hold his hand.
His fingers are so slim, I can clearly see the bones of his hand...
"You should eat more Kyung", I say without realising it. "I'm not hungry...", he says and looks down at the floor.
I look at him, he is so handsome, even with all the scars...

"Come on, I'll give you new clothes.", I say and smile, he just nods. We go to my bedroom and I give him some clean clothes. "Maybe they're a little big but I think its okay", I say and show him the bathroom.
Then I leave him alone..
I trust him that he's not gonna do anything dumb...
I'm going in the kitchen, making something to eat for him, and for me.

"Zico...?", Kyung's voice appears behind me, shy and very quietly. I turn around, looking at him.
He looks so adorable in these big clothes...
"It's a little big..", I say and chuckle. He just noods and looks at me.
And suddenly he hugs me...
I'm a little bit taller than he is, that's why he presses his head against my chest.
"I'm scared...", he quietly says but I clearly hear that he softly cries.
"Why Kyungie?", I ask and lay my hands around him, trying to calm him down.
He says nothing...
He just cries in my arms...
"It's okay Kyung... Let it out...", I say softly and go with my fingers trough his hair.
We both just stand there for a while, I don't know how long, but I want to enjoy this moment with him in my arms...

Slowly I let go of him, but I still hold his arms softly.
I look at him, his eyes are red.
"Zico...?", his voice sounds cracking and scared.
"Yes Kyungie?", I smile at him softly to make him feel comfortable.
I can understand him, it's not easy in this situation... I just hope he gets used to me and this whole situation someday... I just care about him and I don't want him to get hurt ever again...

"Can I-...", Kyung starts, but looks at the ground shyly.
"Just say it", I say and make him look at me.

"Can I trust you Zico...?"