Two.

A/N

Hi, there we couldn't wait to post Chapter 2 so here we are.

Don't forget to #READVOTECOMMENT! thanx.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

The Hollows surface headquarters was extremely busy by the time I arrived back. I made my way through the lobby and the many cubicles to my dad's exclusive office.

"Kat, where the hell have you been? We have been worried sick."

"It was only a drill, Daddy. Can you find out what Pluggers were on post at Albertsons this morning?"

"Well what if it was real? And yes but why?"

"It wasn't though and I want them both fired."

"Fine, get to work but later I want answers. And I'll do the grocery shopping from now on."

With my father's many questions behind me, I walked out and went over to my small cubicle. I pulled up the Directory determined to find out just as much about this Sy character as he knew about me.

"Obsidian, I think was his name." I typed that into the search bar and clicked enter. "9 Obsidians, okay this shouldn't be that hard" I wriggled in my chair to get comfortable, preparing to go through every file. "One is too young, two dead and five are too old. It's only one possible choice." I clicked the folder for an Obsidian Roy.

OBSIDIAN ROY, 21

Father: Angus Mathers, 40 *incarcerated*

Mother: Rachel Roy, 36

Siblings: Opal Roy - Female, 18

DOB: 3/1/2004

Status: Commune

...

The report went on to explain he had been arrested 3 times, twice for robbery and once for assault. It also contained his school and health records.

"His lips were so soft."

I became so engrossed in this boy's life, I forgot about the internly duties I was supposed to be carrying out.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

"Hey, Babe." X whispered smoothly in my ear.

My head spun around so quickly I almost gave myself whiplash.

"Hi, I wasn't expecting you." I turned about and closed the many open windows on my computer screen.

"It's six. We have dinner with my parents tonight don't you remember?" He cocked his head slightly to the side studying me curiously, his eyes almost boring into my soul.

"I had been leering at this boys file for almost 10 hours. What the hell is wrong with me?" I put on my best smile and stood up to walk out with him. Although, I couldn't fight the feeling that I had been caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

We got outside and the temperature had drastically changed from that morning. The first leaves were beginning to fall and it was chilly enough for a light coat. We were slowly walking over to his car.

" Whats today?" I asked.

"September 17th. Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

X again gave me that same soul searching stare from before. "Your a little off today huh?"

"A little. Its been a long day. I had the most horrible experience in Albertsons this morning and then I get no slack in the office for being the bosses' daughter." I joked.

We both chuckled softly.

" Well it was only your first day. It will get better." He reached down and enveloped my hand in his.

"X, who am i?"

"Kat now what kind of question is that?"

"A legitimate one. Now answer it."

We stop and he turns to me and grabs my face.

"You really want to know who you are?"

I nod my head yes, curious as to what his answer is.

"Okay. Kathryn.. your the epitome of beauty, the embodiment of my dream girl, my soul mate, the person I would not hesitate to give my life for." He removes his hand from my chin and takes me in his arms then continues his spiel. "And to be honest I can't answer that specific question because I want to learn every little thing about you before I do. But one day, I do know that when someone asks who you are I want to be able to simply say my wife."

"Not as technical but much better than Sy's answer.  What the hell am i thinking! What does some random guy's opinion mean?" I looked up at X, tears in my eyes. He leaned down and gave me one of the most passionate kisses we had ever shared.

I was relieved that butterflies still flew around my stomach.

"Were gonna take my car, then come back for yours? " He informed me tearing me from my thoughts.

"That's fine."

"Now I have a surprise for you at dinner, so I hope you like it."

I got inside the car. Fighting with my thoughts all the way to the restaurant.

*picture of X*

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
A/N

So question, who's hotter Sy or X? you guys tell us (: and please #READVOTECOMMENT! thank u.