Goblet of Fire

Artemis kissed her mom and dad on the cheek, as she always did, and ran into platform 9 3/4. She smiled as sighed. She was ready to enter her 7th and final year at Hogwarts with three of her best friends!

Artemis jumped on the train right before it started to leave. She walked through the corridor of the train. She saw a compartment with Lily Evans and a couple of her friends. Outside the compartment was Severus Snape with a few of his Slytherin friends. Once in a while Snape gave Lily a quick glance then continued to converse with his friends.

Another compartment had a few Hufflepuffs, another was a few Ravenclaws, then one was over filled with Slytherins. After a while of looking, she found them. Her best friends. She opened the door to have Remus, Sirius, and James look at her with a bright smile. Artemis sat down next to Remus.

"Where have you been?" James asked.

"We thought you wouldn't make it." Sirius added.

"Yeah. Sirius was scared out of his mind that you wouldn't make it this year." James chuckled.

Sirius pushed him. "Shut up!"

"I'm sorry for worrying you Sirius." Artemis said with a huge smile on her face. She could see a fade of blush on Sirius's cheeks. "But I'm fine. My babies were sick this morning." Artemis said, refering to her twin baby owls. "Father's gonna send them when they're all healed." Artemis said. She was worried, and her face showed it.

They spent the whole train ride talking about how awesome their last year is going to be, and all the awesome things they need to do. When the train stopped, they met up with Peter and Lily. All six of them walked into Hogwarts together. James and Lily were holding each other tight and were close together.

"Okay, can you guys seperate a bit? You're making us lonely ones jealous." Artemis said as she motioned towards her, Remus, Sirius, and Peter.

James scoffed and let go of Lily. Lily glared at Artemis. Artemis responded with a glare and an evil smile.

At the grand hall, Dumbledore walked to the front and uncovered something. "This! Is the Goblet of Fire! Three schools compete! One person from each school competes!" Dumbledore said. "First school is Durmstrang Institute!" He announces. The doors swing open and a bunch of boys come in. They all sit at their own table. "And Beauxbatons Academy of Magic" A bunch of girls come in, all in blue uniforms.

(Yes, i used the same schools. Its easier. Dont judge me.)

Everyone cheers. "You must be 17 to participate! By this time tomorrow, we will choose our three champions! Feast!" Dumbledore said and walked back to the teachers table and sat down.

It was next morning. All classes were cancelled that day. Everyone slept in. Artemis woke up. She was the only girl left in the common room. Artemis brushed her hair, put it in a ponytail, slipped on a white button up shirt, her house tie, black skinny jeans, and her shoes. She walked down into the common room. There she saw her friends all sitting around the fire. They were all teasing Sirius for some reason.

Artmis snuck up behind James and Lily, who were cuddling. She slowly walked towards them and wuickly put her hands on their shoulders. "Boo!" She yelled. They both jumped, and Lily let out a small scream. Everyone could tell, Lily was about to lash out on Artemis, but she held it in.

"Guys, i got an idea!" Remus said, talking for the first time in a while. "Tonight, we all put our names in the Goblet of Fire!" He said.

"Yeah!" They all said in agreement. Sirius looked at everyone, and watched Artemis for a bit. He could tell, she loved that idea.

Later that night, everyone was in the Great Hall. They all put their names in the Goblet of Fire and sat down. Dumbledore came out. "Its time to decide our champions!" Dumbledore yelled. The Goblet spit out the first two names of the kids from the other two schools. And finally it was Hogwarts turn. "Artemis Ruz!"