Help

Artemis woke up next morning, still in shock. She got dressed and went to breakfast. Artemis was excited, but scared at the same time.

In the hall, Artemis was pulled aside into a classroom. She looked around. Empty. Artemis looked at who pulled her in. It was Remus. She was confused on why Remus wasn't with the others at breakfast, but instead in an empty room.

"Arty, I over heard the teachers talking. I only heard what the first challenge was." Remus whispered.

"Remus, isn't this against the rules?" Artemis asked, surprised that Remus was telling her this.

"Look, do you wanna win or don't you?" Remus asked. Artemis shook her head.

"Yeah. Shoot."

"The forbidden forest. You have to find a hippogriff. There are grown up Hippogriffs and baby Hippogriffs scattered all over the forest. I suggest going for the baby, then using a spell to make it grow up. By doing that it will listen to you." Remus said.

"How do you know all about Hippogriffs?" Artemis asked. Remus handed her a book on magical creatures. "Thanks." Artemis said in a low voice.

Later that day they were all in potions.

"Now students, work with your partner to brew a love potion. Very simple!" Professor Slughorn said then he went to sit down.

Artemis took a quick glance at her partner, Sirius, and opened the book. Artemis and Sirius took turns adding the Ashwinder eggs, Rose thorns, Peppermint, Powdered Moonstone, but they both aimed for the Pearl Dust. Their hands touched and they looked at each other then Artemis quickly took her hand off. They quietly made the rest of the potion, Artemis blushing the whole time.

That night, Artemis was flying around on her broom. She was throwing a ball far then flying after it, since she wasn't allowed to use the real snitch. It was dark, so it made everything harder, but she was able to do it.

Artemis was about to throw the ball, but she didn't. She sat there on her broom for a second, smiling her head off. Arty put her broom away. She ran into the castle, dinner was still going on. She went in and went to the Gryfindor table. Artemis pulled Remus away from the table and into the hallway.

"What is it Arty? I wasnt finished eating..." He said in a whiney voice.

"I need your help..."

"Again?"

"Hey" she pointed at him "I didnt ask for help the first time. You just decided to help me." She put her hand down. "Um... i think I like someone..."

Lupin blushed. "Who?" He asked.

"Not you." Artemis said and punched him in the arm, not even hurting him.

"Wow. Aren't you glad we use wands instead of strength." Remus said with a smirk on his face.

Artemis rapidly hit his arm. "Shut up! Back to seriousness... I think i like Sirius..." Artemis said then looked down and back up at him.

"Okay, and?"

"And?! Help me!"

"Ugh. Fine. Just tell him!" Remus said.

"Yeah. I can definitely do that!" Artemis said then sighed.

"Fine. If you dont tell him you like him by the end of the first challenge, I'll tell him for you." Remus said.

Artemis sighed and thought for a second. "Fine." She said.

Later in the common room Sirius and Artemis were alone on a couch in front of the fire.

"Hey, why did you need to talk to Remus during Dinner?" Sirius asked.

"Oh, I just needed to talk to him about homework." Artemis lied.

"Oh. Okay..." Sirius said. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes, when Artemis finally spoke up.

"Hey, i got a question..." She was about to say something when people came down the stairs.

"Hey Padfoot." James said as he came down the stairs with Lily. "Hey Arty." He said. Artemis gave a quick fake smile then looked back at the fire.