Chapter 4

Today she woke up feeling sore and tired and after going to the bathroom she realised why it was the beginning of her dreaded week, thankfully this type of blood was not appealing to vampires which she learnt from a friend. So she decided to get dressed into some comfy clothes which consisted of a white jumper, a pair of grey pants and slippers.

She walked out of aros bathroom and over to the table where she got a hair tie and put her hair up into a messy bun before she turned towards the door and called for her daughter and son.
"Alec, Jane" she said in her normal time knowing they'd hear her anywhere in ten castle
"Yes mother" Jane said walking in
She saw their faces wrinkle in confusion and then Jane smiled sympathetically
"You want the kings" she said
Gwen nodded and looped her arm with Janes and they walked down the halls with a very confused Alec in toe.

There was no court today and everyone had fed while the new queen slept so nothing would harm her while being in the throne room not like the kings would allow that to happen.

The kings looked to the door way as their mate walked in with the assistance of Jane. Gwen kissed janes forehead before she went over to Marcus and straddled his lap and put her head in the crook of his neck and sighed in relief as some of the pain she felt went away.
"Darling are you ok" Aro asked but was ignored everyone could smell something but ignored it as they were glared at by Jane
Jane called for Heidi
"Yes Jane"
"Could you please go to the shops and get some painkillers, some chocolate, a heating pad and some feminine hygiene products" she asked
And everyone looked to their new queen
"Of course but what kind" she said
The queen sighed in annoyance
"Pads no weird Italian shit" she said shocking her mates and most of the male guard
"And some cake, and maybe ice cream" she mumbled turning back to her mate and putting her head back where it was.

Aro and caius looked to Jane in confusion as Marcus has already caught in to what was wrong and was rubbing her back softly which made her sigh.
"Jane what is wrong with the queen" caius asked
"It's her cursed week" she said but it only added to their confusion
"Erm her time of the month" she said
"What are you on about" Aro said
"Oh for the love of god, for two people that have been around for a long time you really are stupid, my body is punishing me for not being pregnant" Gwen said making some chuckle and making the other two kings realise what is going on.
"Right Heidi please do get those things and take Chelsea with you" he said and they sped away as Marcus stood up with the queen and began walking to the bedroom with the other kings when they got their they saw Dimitri and felix in their with some things.
It seemed even though they had spent little time together their sibling bond had grown.

The queen looked at them and they smiled as one held out bubble stuff for a bath and the other a towel.
"We figured you'd like to take a nice warm bath so we ran it while the kings were trying to figure out what's wrong, and we also thought you'd like some company so as you undress and get the bath us two shall stay out here as you and your mates get situated and don't worry we will not see any of ya lady bits it will all be covered by the bubbles" Dimitri said and felix nodded
The queen looked like she was going to cry however she got off of Marcus and hugged the two men before taking the towel and walking into the bathroom with her mates. Once she was undressed and in the water Aro let Dimitri and felix In.

They all say taking and trying to make the queen laugh. Thankfully they did and this is what they spent doing for the rest of the day.