d. grayson x reader

l o n g   d i s t a n c e  n e v e r  w o r k ssmut imaginerequested

l o n g d i s t a n c e n e v e r w o r k s
smut imagine
requested

Y/N rolled her eyes for what was probably the tenth time that night. She had her cellphone pressed against her ear with her long distance boyfriend on the other end.
"Look, Danny, this isn't working out! You're like two hours away." Y/N stated, but that wasn't the reason she was going to end it was him, in all honestly Y/N had found someone new.
"Y/N, please, I know we don't live close but we've been making it work. I thought we were making it work!" Danny's face flashed through her mind, his droopy face and bright green puppy dog eyes.
"I'm sorry Danny, we're done. Don't bother contacting me." There went the last seven months of her life, Y/N took a deep breath before dialling another number. She listened to the ringing until a new voice picked up.
"Hey Y/N." His voice was hot, a little shaky, she smiled when she heard it.
She played with her nails as she informed him on the news, "I ended it with Danny." Then there was a knock on her window.
Y/N looked over scared, there he was. Dick Grayson, still in his Nightwing suit. She opened the window for him as he slid in, a thirsty look on his face.
"Patrol?" She asked, Dick began to kiss her neck and nodded with a slight moan. Y/N giggled as her hands began to trace Dick's body. 
  As Y/N moaned she slipped off his domino mask and began pushing her hands under his tight suit. He pulled himself off her and looked deeply into her beautiful eyes.
  "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." He pushed her against the wall along with smashing his lips onto hers.
  Y/N placed her hands on the back of his neck and he small of his muscular back. Dick grabbed ahold of the girls waist and licking the bottom of her lips. The pairs hips rubbed together while Y/N wrapped her leg with his.
  "Fuck," Dick breathed out, kissing along her jawline. Now, Y/N had slid half of Dick's suit halfway down, showing off his god-like chest, making her even more thirsty.
  Dick grabbed the waist band of Y/N's pants and pulled the down, making her wrapped both legs around his torso. She could feel his dick getting hard through her panties.
  "Mmh Dick!" She purred out, "I want you inside me!" He chucked and tore off her shirt with ease. While looked at her f/c lingerie, drool was almost dripping from his mouth.
Y/N pressed her breast against his chest, bitting at his neck, finding his sweet spot. She tugged on his slick black hair, as his dick became harder.
Dick walked over to Y/N's bed, flopping her down and as he slipped off the rest of his Nightwing suit off, leaving his hard and naked.
She laid there, looked at his figure, his huge cock standing up, waiting to go inside her.
  She traced her hands up and down her body, anxious for Dick to come down on her. So he did, grinding their hips.
  The room was dim, casting shadows on their faces. Dick placed kissed in a trail, stopping just above her bra and like a snake, slipped underneath her and unclamps her bra. It was
evident Dick had done this before, teething on Y/N's tender breast and sucking at her nipples.
"Oh my god Dick!" Her hands ran threw his hair again, waiting him so badly.
He massaged her other breast until he realized it was time to switch, lifting himself up and sucked on the her second breast.
Y/N could still feel his dick lightly stroking against her pussy, driving her insane. She buckled her hips, almost begging for him. Dick decided to tease her as long as he could, kissing down her core and just the the edge of her women area.
"Enough." Y/N breathed out, trying to sit up, "it's my turn to tease you." Dick's eyes widen, she slipped down off the bed and knelt in front of Dick, face to face with his length. As she rubbed his thighs, she enjoyed watching his face, squirming.
  Slowly, she took his tip into her mouth, causing aiding moans to slip from his mouth like water spilling over a cliff to form a waterfall. "Y/N!" Dick screamed as you swallowed more of his cock. Swishing around your tongue, he gripped onto your hair.
  Dick fought the urge to thrust his hips forward.
She kept bobbing her head until Dick wouldn't take it any longer and thrusted, letting his white sticky liquid into her mouth.

Not too long after they found themselves one on top of the other, ready to make love, a stretched out rubber invading Dick's cock. Hickeys lined both their bodies and as Dick loomed over her she was ready to dig her nails into his back.
With a slick movement dick had gone inside of her. Y/N clenched around his length as their groans of pleasure mixed together.
"Fuck, go deeper Dick!" You told him, he followed your order and gave it his all.
"Oh my god you so fucking tight!" The bed springs creaked and the head board hit against the wall.
"Dick!" Y/N screamed out as he'd found her g-spot. "Right there, fuck!" Sweat covered your face as the best began to rise between your legs.
Thrust after thrust, Dick never seemed to get sloppy, leaving her in extreme pleasure. Y/N knew she wouldn't be able to walk the next day but she also knew Dick's back was going to sting for all the scratch marks she'd left on him.
"Y/N!" Dick finally started to show signs of wearing out. They'd been going for a long time and Y/N was about to reach her limit.
"I-I'm gonna cum!" Her hips buckled, as Dick gave all his remaining strength in those last few thrusts to finish them both off.
"DICK!"
"Y/N!"
Both finished, causing Dick to fall to his lovers side, kissing her neck before resting in the crock of it.
"Your amazing." He whispered, wrapped her in his arms. Y/N smiled proudly, she'd wanted to make love with him since she laid eyes on him. "God, I love you." Y/N tangled her legs with his, fluttering her eyes closed, spending her beauty sleep in Dick Grayson's arms.