b. allen x reader

n o t  s o  h a p p y  c a m p e r s fluff imagine part two

fluff imagine
part two

You clung onto Bart as you screamed while an animal barged into your tent. You shut your eyes, ready to cry when you felt Bart relax.
"That's so not crash Gar." He snapped and when you opened your eyes, you saw a green grizzly bear sitting there. Garfield morphed back into his human form, laughing and rolling on the floor. You crossed your arms over your chest. Gar then gave the two of you a confused look.
"Why are you two in the same sleeping bag?" His expression darkened and his green skin paled. You blushed as Bart tried to explain that it wasn't what it looked like and that you were just trying to preserve body heat.
"Noted." He said, very sarcastically. He left the tent, singing, "Bart and y/n, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" You rolled your eyes and fell back into Bart's embrace, like nothing happened.

The next afternoon, Tim had scheduled your group to go canoeing. You grumbled, putting on the life jacket as Bart got the boat into the water. Tim and Jamie were in the other canoe while Garfield swam around the lake as a green fish. You didn't bother asking Bart if he knew how to row a boat.
"Hop in, y/n!" He said cheery, "this is so crash. Canoeing is so retro, I've never even done it before." He mentioned and you paled. You snapped your head to look at him but it was too late as the canoe was already in the water.
"You don't know how to canoe?" You screamed and he shook his head. You groaned and put your face in your hands. "Neither do I." You mumbled, holding onto the ore, I guess we'll just have to figure it out, you thought.

You and Bart where now in the middle of the lake, stuck with no place to go. You turned around to face him.
"Now what?" You ask, brushing a piece of hair behind your ear. Bart looked glum for a second but his lips pulled into a smile.
"You look cute in that life jacket." He pointed out, which made you blush but you still didn't know how to get to shore.
You figured the night you spent cuddling would be the best part of the trip.
"How are we going to get off this lake?" You asked, and noticed in the background Jamie and Tim arguing on their canoe. You pointed it out to Bart and the two of you chuckled. Although, you started laughing even harder when you saw their canoe tip over.
Your eyes were closed as you were dying of laughter and they only shot open when you felt your own boat being rocked. Bart sat there, shaking it back and forth as you tried to get him to stop.
Before you knew it, your canoe had tipped and you found yourself in the lake water.
"Arg! Bart!" You scream, upset that there's seaweed on your head. Gross! He only chuckles and swims towards you.
"Don't worry y/n it's only lake weed." He picked it off you. As you look at him, your cloths are soggy, you can't help but lead towards him, tilting you head up. Bart also got the memo, closing the remaining gap as he kiss you.
You were wrong about earlier- this was the most memorable moment of the trip. You pulled away with a smile.
"Bart, you taste like lake water." You joke as he pulls you in for one more kiss.

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm working away on an OC story that takes place during young justice season 2 and events a few in season 3, once it's published I'll let you guys know and I would love for you guys to read(more details coming soon). Also, I heard season 4 of young justice is coming out!!!