Laphomet

Brief Explanation: Laphomet is one of the many children of the infamous Lucifer / Satan ( goes by many names and just about an endless amount of forms, but is often called Lucille ) and therefore him and his siblings were born demons, and born roy...

Brief Explanation: Laphomet is one of the many children of the infamous Lucifer / Satan ( goes by many names and just about an endless amount of forms, but is often called Lucille ) and therefore him and his siblings were born demons, and born royalty. He is also an escort. He is often seen as a runt of the litter, but he proves his worth by doing important jobs and helping or managing sectors of Hell for a small time.

Full Name: Laphomet L. Fendis ( work in progress name idk i came up with the last and middle randomly - also the middle is 'Lusins' )

Age: 20

Sex: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: April 6th

Currently living in: The first layer of Hell. It actually isn't that bad and torture filled on the first layer ( and to an extent the second ) - it's more of a second life, especially because heavens demands are very high.

Species/Race: Demon

Occupation: Escort ( for all of those who don't know, it's essentially a high-class prostitute. and a prostitute is basically being paid to be a thot. escorts make a lot of money ) | Also sometimes does other sexual related jobs like,, the ones that involve being filmed in movies or videos. I hate writing this

Sexual Orientation: Strictly Homosexual - He don't fuck girls!!! ( has an exception to this but its still not really sex with the person since,, they have to bring Fake Genitalia why am i typing this. he also accepts anyone who identifies as a guy for romantic shit so nb people and trans males are perfectly acceptable )

Also he might be hypersexual but he's unsure.

Relationship Status: Single! ,,,probably has been for a good while or has never been in a relationship, i'm unsure

Status: Still living his normal life. Being a thot on main, going to bars or places to have fun sometimes, talking to other princes ( fun fact, mikoto is a close friend of his - another fun fact, most of the princes know eachother ) etc.

Way of Speaking: Pretty straightforward and blunt about things. If he's angry or shocked he'll usually yell.

Common conversation starters: Most informal ones like "What's up?" or "Hey you fuckin bastard / bitch / etc". He does often use swears as terms of endearment unless he knows or has seen the person he's talking to being uncomfortable with it.

Swears?: Literally every one you have he's probably used. Doesn't use slurs, though! None of my ocs really do. He'll kick you for being lgbtq+ phobic or fetishize-y esp with gross fetish-y words.

Made up words?: Has a lot of made-up words but they aren't really made up usually just mashed up swear words. ( examples being "MOTHER FUCKING ASSFUCK" and things like that. )

Favorite

Food: He likes spicy or very flavorful foods a lot. Most meats. Doesn't like vegetables that much. The type of person who adds hot sauce to literally everything no matter how questionable. 

Colour: Magenta, Red, Orange, most things around that.

Animal: Most all but to name a few; Bunnys, Dogs, Bears, Bats, Sharks. Always wanted to ride a horse or a bull, but never learned how.

Number: 69 and 666 unironically. But for an actual one, 36. Likes most numbers with 6 in them, so 6 works as well.

Holiday: Thanksgiving and Halloween. Actually really doesn't like Christmas that much.

Season: Fall and Summer.

Time of day: Evening

Thing to watch: Surprisingly he probably doesn't actually watch porn that much ( well, not as often as you'd think he still watches it though ). Likes to just watch whatevers on TV. Likes drama shows just due to the fact they're so scripted and fake to the point where it's so bad it's good.

Movie: Most action or comedy movies, and he also likes animated films with good ideas and concepts.

Show: Doesn't really have one as far as he remembers.

Genre of music: Rock, Pop, Metal. The type that listens to the "teenage angst" type of songs unironically. He full well knows this. Sometimes listens to things out of this genre and is pretty open with music.

Genre of literature: Doesn't read often, but when he does it's usually fantasy books.

Genre of shows: Action, Comedy, Drama.