chapter three

a/n: this chapter will be written in third person and the next chapter will be back to first person!!

randall walked nova back to her dorm. they gotten to know one another more, finding out they have a few similar things in common, their interest in wolves and the myth of the temple under the campus library. after a short walk of talking to each other they finally made it to her dorm room. they stood in front of her door and continued to talk some more, after a few minutes randall got a text and said he had to go. "i'll text you later" he said, "yeah" she simply said. they exchanged their goodbyes and went their separate ways. nova unlocked her door and walked in, getting scared by the figure standing in the middle of room. "what on earth are you doing here jack?" she asked him. jack's hands went through his hair as he calmed down and looked at her. "i need your help" he said, they sat on her bed as jack explained what he needed help with. he needed help tracking down what was killing the new recruits. of course nova being her and loving some mystery, adventure and horror, she agreed.

later that afternoon nova met jack at a school building. "what are we doing here?" nova asked. jack pointed to a girl walking out of the building. gabrielle, she was no the phone, yelling at someone? they followed her to a coffee shop where they were grabbed by someone and dragged them into an alley by their arm. "what the hell do you think your'e doing?" the girl said pulling her hoodie down. "trying to see what's killing the recruits" jack said. guessing it was alyssa. after jack and alyssa had their tiny argument, jack greeted nova to alyssa. they got along quit well. the three teenagers followed her to a house party. they stood around for a bit till she got drunk and walked away. the sky was getting darker and it was getting colder out.

walking down a dark road, they saw something come out of the woods and attack gabriella. the figure didn't have a face at all. nova and jack tried stopping the creature but that made things worse. it turned around and grabbed them by the neck. lifting them up into the air off of the ground and strangling the two kids. alyssa tried her best but it didn't work. after the creature said some things they couldn't understand it let them go. they dropped to the ground, gasping for air while the creature ran off. getting lost into the woods. "are you guys okay!?" alyssa said freaking out and running up to them. nova nodded and laid on the ground, trying to catch her breath.

this was new for her. a creature with no face attacking jacks pupils. they all walked back to the university going to their own dorms. nova walked into her room, turning on the light and changing into something different. a pair of comfy shorts and a sweater. as soon as she layed down her bed a knock came from her door. she groaned and got up walking to the door, opening it to see randall. she was surprised to see him "what are you doing here?" she asked. "jack told me what happened are you okay?" he asked walking her room. she shut the door and replied with a yes.

"and what are you doing here?" she asked again, "i wanted to check on you and i wanted to know if you wanted to hangout tomorrow?" he asked with a smile on his face. nova examined his face. he had a smile on his face, his hair was messy and his eyes were a chocolate color. "of course" she said, "great" he said. they said goodbye and he left. then she was able to return to her position on her bed and fall asleep

a/n: hopefully this was a good filler. next chapter i want some action to happen so be prepared! any-who i hope to update tomorrow, and check out my instagram in my bio! ;)