•11•

Jungkook came home late.

"Is taehyung home yet?." He asked hiself.

~
~

While he was slowly going upstairs he heard low moans,his heart breaking by the minute passes by. He didn't want to think that taehyung was cheating pn him, he can't accept it after all the time they spent together,he thought that taehyung was happy being together with him.

Jungkook again heard the moans and groans getting louder, jungkook started to tear up he can't handle it, Jungkook cried and ran out of taehyung's house.

~
~

Taehyung moaned being penetrated by yoongi's big member, Yes taehyung was guilty but he doesn't regret being or getting together with yoongi.

Yoongi harshly thrusts inside of taehyung making taehyung moan out loud with glee.

"Ngh...! A-h! So good..Harder...!."

Yoongi obeyed and thrusted in an animalastic pace having taehyung stutter out his moans.

Taehyung about to hit his climax yoongi noticed and sloppily started to thrust deeper also feeling that something was about tobe released yoongi let out his seeds inside of taehyung, making taehyung feel very full while also releasing white fluids.
~
~

A/N🌷
Thank you paytiant for helping me with this love youuu...
Also support our upcoming story me and paytiant will make it.