-INFO-

Hello everybody! I have decided to adapt this wonderful story that I absolutely adored whilst I was reading it last year. I was giving a lot of thought since of course this is not a story I created. But, because I L-O-V-E-D IT SOOO MUCH I asked the owner of the story @wukasz if I could adapt it and she thankfully said yes!

Now, I've been obsessed with Queen for many years, but with the latest Queen mania in the world I think I'm full on fan-girling on anything related to these beautiful boys atm.

Just so you know how I got to know this story, I'm a HUGE FAN of football and this story is originally about one of my favorite football players, who is called Lukasz Piszczek from my favorite club Borussia Dortmund. So, I told myself, maybe there are not many BVB lovers out there who happen to be Queen lovers as well, so why not taking a lovely story like this one and sharing it with the other fandom of the other thing (Queen) that I also ADORE?

So here it is, this wonderful story adapted for all Queen (and Roger) lovers!
As I mentioned before I did not write this story and I want to give FULL CREDIT and a HUGE THANKS to @wukasz who allowed me to adapt this story so that may more people get to read and enjoy it despite having different characters and settings.

Lastly, I truly hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed reading it and now adapting it!
I salute you, thanks so much for reading and please don't keep yourself from voting, commenting (I LOVE responding to comments) and sharing, and of course don't forget to give love to the mastermind of this @wukasz.

PS. LAUGH, CRY, LOVE, ENJOY!