-EPILOGUE-

Epilogue.

There's no one in the entire world who would plan to get married two weeks after getting engaged.

Except for Roger and Rosie.

It was two weeks of her asking him about the reception, what time they should get married, how many people should come. And him only being interested in the dinner portion of this process (but he did help out with a lot of the things as well).

But the absolute one that fucked them off the most is the location.

Rosie didn't have any preference since she didn't really have a surviving family in Croatia, but Roger really preferred for it to be somewhere sentimental. Like, Annecy, or Berlin. But the costs and time to plan out their wedding weren't ideal for them. They wanted to get married before tour started.

It ended up being London.

The city where Rosie fell hard, head over heels for this British guy with a big nose, and the same place where Roger figured out—She's it. I'm going to spend my entire life with her. And despite their ups and downs, that happened to be true.

Because of course, couples who get engaged on their driveway always stay together.

And that's a fact. Rosie and Roger are the living epitome of it.

"And they say you can't plan a wedding in two weeks," Rosie whispered to her, now-husband, Roger with her head resting upon his shoulder. She held out a fist. "Teamwork."

He laughed. He can't believe that this woman—this piece of artwork that God has sent to him—is his wife. "Teamwork," and he fist bumps her. "God, I can't believe you agreed to marry me."

"Well, the deal is done." She intertwines their hands together. "I'm stuck with you."

Their engagement was a quite the talk at the studio. Rosie's co-workers were of course supportive of the twenty-eight year old Croat and the next stage of her life. But the team—oh boy, they went fucking wild.

Engaged? You just got engaged this morning?

It was from John to the Freddie to Brian to Chrissie to Veronica to Mary and to their staff that the news had spread. Not to mention Jonas who was so excited for having somehow made the couple be together. Roger's family knew about it soon as well—Winnie, his mum,  literally sobbed her eyes out on the phone with them because Rosie was going to be her daughter-in-law! And the fact that Roger got his shit together and was going to finally get married, she  sent her congratulations to her thirty year old son and her twenty-eight-year-old now soon to be daughter-in-law who also returned a thanks for the relationship advice she gave each of them some weeks back , his sister who just about lost her shit, and William, his brother-in-law to which it was a surprise to because he never really expected Roger to pop the question anytime soon.

And the last of them all—social media.

It was quite a weird photo for an engagement post. Roger had asked a neighbour to take a photo of them in front of their garage with Rosie still in her red sweater and Batman sweatpants, but he was so eager to share it with the entire world, he could care less if out of all places—they got engaged in their driveway.

To Rosie's surprise, it was quite a news story in Croatia, and as a result, she had reconnected with some of her childhood friends in Dubrovnik. One of them being Nevenka, the girl whose family practically kept her alive, fed her, nourished her and saved her from the wrath of her mother's alcoholism. After ten years, they finally met once again the day of the wedding. Let's just say some tears were shed when she surprised Rosie in her dressing room.