Epilogue

"Wow! What a wild tale!" The interviewer said. "I'm sure the fans out there are equally surprised, impressed, and heartbroken that you came out triumphant from that story," she smiled at Tom.

You felt Tom squeeze your hand in an attempt to express his love.

The interview continued on and the questions varied from cast member to cast member, but in your eyes you only saw your boyfriend. He was your everything, and to hear him recount the story of your love brought such happiness into your heart you wished you could wrap yourself in his embrace for eons to come.

From the crowd you spotted Kate and Harrison, waving and beaming at the two of you. They were still going strong.

Tom lifted your hand as the rest of the crew stood and the cameras cut to the end credits and commercials.

"Darling," He said as you walked with him down the stairs. "I know I'm lucky. But do you know just how lucky I truly am?" His eyes, colored like melted chocolate, emanated such care and love, you could only lose yourself in them.

Tom smiled and took your other hand when the two of you were away from the cameras. "I adore you."

"Would you remind me how lucky you are?" You asked innocently.

Tom smirked. "Always."

He pulled you into a soft and tender hug and kissed your lips.

"You're my best friend." He whispered.

"And you're mine." You said.

And that's the way it would stay for a long, long time.